Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

A mate of mine likes sending me cryptic pics and they usually refer to a band, a song title or a song lyric. He's sent me this one today and I haven't got a bloody clue. If I even recognised the person in it, it would probably help! 

Any ideas? 

http://postimg.org/image/fdvjz19e9/

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A mate of mine likes sending me cryptic pics and they usually refer to a band, a song title or a song lyric. He's sent me this one today and I haven't got a bloody clue. If I even recognised the person in it, it would probably help! 

Any ideas? 

HAHA! Nice one!

• Paid Members

Any ideas? 

HAHA! Nice one!

We figured it out. 

It's a very bad pun. 

Mate that link is riddled with spyware crap.

My link? 

I use that site all the time, never had any probs with it before. 

Related to my earlier Windows 10 query... I've got Windows 10 now. I know they offer a month to roll back to previous OS, but is it a case of if you do that, you can't have Windows 10 for free anymore? For example, if I use it for a bit and want to give it another six months for ironing out bugs etc.

• Paid Members

That pic before, I'll spoiler it in case anyone still want to guess it, but I warn you, it's a groanful pun. 

Well, the bloke on the horse is Seb Bach from Skid Row and the arrow is pointing to the second pic of him.

It's the classic Aerosmith track "Bach In The Saddle Again". 

Told you it was bad

• Awards Moderator

Quick one, as I know there are a few people on here from South Wales. Could any of you recommend some decent boozers in and around Cardiff city centre? I'm down there this weekend whilst the rugby's on and no doubt it'll be chocker, so could do with a few pointers on where to go/avoid. Going down with my Dad so I'm looking for places to have a proper pint. Cheers.

Quick one, as I know there are a few people on here from South Wales. Could any of you recommend some decent boozers in and around Cardiff city centre? I'm down there this weekend whilst the rugby's on and no doubt it'll be chocker, so could do with a few pointers on where to go/avoid. Going down with my Dad so I'm looking for places to have a proper pint. Cheers.

Brewdog is a great shout, and probably where I'll be starting before the match. It's directly opposite the stadium and has a really nice atmosphere, not to mention some nice beers. It might be busy due to the location, but I've been on more than one international day and it's been relatively quiet so you may be in luck. Westgate Street will be rammed, but it's a great atmosphere regardless.

You'll find plenty of nice pubs on St Mary's Street where you'll get a proper pint. Again, some of them will be busy because of the match but you'll have no problems in others. The good thing about this area is that you won't have to walk miles to find somewhere good. It's a great city, hope you enjoy the weekend!

• Paid Members

Brewdog is shit anywhere and everywhere.

The beer is arse water.

In what way is it arse water?

They make and sell beer that varies from a simple lager, through red ales and foreign beer styles all the way up to 15% imperial stouts that have been aged in spirit casks and beyond. They also sell guest beer from other breweries at their bars. The variety alone makes your comment nonsensical. It's like saying: "I don't like Tesco, their food tastes like rotten fish".

Archived