Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried that, the unhelpful sods said to contact the council as it's apparently just a noise issue. Told them multiple times that the dogs have been left there and that's the problem but no.

EDIT: Pestering helped, they seem a little more willing now so fingers crossed. The neighbours are fucking horrid shit stains as it is, I just hope the dogs are ok.

• Paid Members

Was really surprised that Bread didn't get a mention full stop in that sitcom thread.

Average age of the forum skews under Bread. And it's not like it gets trotted out in the list shows so it never gets rediscovered.

That and it's absolutely dreadful. My mum's had funnier breast cancer treatments. 

• Paid Members

Is there a Facebook or site that gives detailed Comic Con news?

Who let the dogs out?

Not me but i did get the RSPCA to come out, they did fuck all but a neighbour just phoned the cops instead. Door got smashed in and said neighbour has taken the pups in.

Well at least the dogs are out of the house anyway. Some people just shouldn't have pets.

• Paid Members

Depends on which Comic Con you want news on or just general announcement stuff. MCM is probably the biggest con in the UK and has events in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. If you want general news then I usually follow Den of Geek. I don't think there's one website that covers all major cons (including international), at least not one I've found.

• Paid Members

Depends on which Comic Con you want news on or just general announcement stuff. MCM is probably the biggest con in the UK and has events in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. If you want general news then I usually follow Den of Geek. I don't think there's one website that covers all major cons (including international), at least not one I've found.

Sorry, should have been clear. I mean San Diego CC at the moment. Den of Geek sounds like a good call.

Archived