Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Question 2!

There's a piece of dance/electro sounding music on Match of the Day this season, used as an instrumental when they show the rest of the games coming up, about halfway through the programme. Using that incredibly vague description, does anyone know what it's called? I've heard the actual song once, never took down the artist or track name, and have been searching for it ever since.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going to New York next week for 12 days. Question being how much spending money should be taken? Giving that I'm staying with my friend so no hotel fees and not particularily much of a big spender anyways.

Sounds obvious, but the further you are from the centre of Manhattan, the cheaper things are, especially meals out. Me and the missus averaged about $150 a day between us for the week we were there, and we did as much as we possibly could whilst there. Make sure to get a Metro Card too if you plan to use the subway.

• Paid Members
Going to New York next week for 12 days. Question being how much spending money should be taken? Giving that I'm staying with my friend so no hotel fees and not particularily much of a big spender anyways.

Sounds obvious, but the further you are from the centre of Manhattan, the cheaper things are, especially meals out. Me and the missus averaged about $150 a day between us for the week we were there, and we did as much as we possibly could whilst there. Make sure to get a Metro Card too if you plan to use the subway.

Already well on getting that Metrocard like, and yeah my eating itinerary is going to mainly consist of greasy spoons so I think I'll do alright me reckons.

Archived