Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Does anybody no how i can get a online code for Uncharted 3?

I sold the game on Ebay saying the online code was working because i never used it. On the day i went to post it though my nephew came in and took it and must of gone online on it using the code. Now the guy rightly wants a code but i have no clue where to buy it from.

• Paid Members
What you playing at you clown? Check your tweets.. Au offered to build the page for you. It's such a simple design, it'll take him no time at all; he's a pro at that shit.

I stopped following Au a while ago :blush: One too many birds n' clubs tweets in a row.

He's private, I think, and @s from locked Twitters don't show up, so I didn't see that. BURNED by my own puritanism. Curse mine eyes.

Surf, I'll check that out over the weekend, cheers.

Well... Fine.

I'll still build it for you if you like though.

Like a complete twat, I've misplaced my counterpart paper licence, and I've got my driving test on Wednesday morning. There's only one other place I can think it will be and that's in my draw at work which I can't check until tomorrow morning. We have a DVLA office in Northampton, will they issue me with a replacement at the office if I go tomorrow? I fully understand I will have to pay.

Has anyone had any experience with TV signal boosters? I'm using an indoor aerial to pick up Freeview and, for the most part, the quality is flawless. However, there are a few channels (some good ones) that I can't seem to get a good signal for. Anyone have any suggestions?

I sold the game on Ebay saying the online code was working because i never used it. On the day i went to post it though my nephew came in and took it and must of gone online on it using the code. Now the guy rightly wants a code but i have no clue where to buy it from.

I think the only place to buy it (unless someone's selling their own unused code separately on Ebay) is on X-Box Live/PlayStation Network. And I don't think you can transfer it to another console, so you'd have to refund the guy the cost of it, then he'd have to buy it himself on his console.

• Paid Members

I think the only place to buy it (unless someone's selling their own unused code separately on Ebay) is on X-Box Live/PlayStation Network. And I don't think you can transfer it to another console, so you'd have to refund the guy the cost of it, then he'd have to buy it himself on his console.

Cheers Pitcos from looking around your right. I will message the guy now.

• Paid Members
Like a complete twat, I've misplaced my counterpart paper licence, and I've got my driving test on Wednesday morning. There's only one other place I can think it will be and that's in my draw at work which I can't check until tomorrow morning. We have a DVLA office in Northampton, will they issue me with a replacement at the office if I go tomorrow? I fully understand I will have to pay.

I need closure on this anecdote.

Don't leave us hanging Steve

I've just bought a Kindle for my partner for Valentine's Day, and was wondering if you can Download books through torrent sites and put them on, or do they specifically have to bought throught the Amazon Kindle store? if i can download them through, do they have to be a certain type of file (pdf. etc?)

• Moderators
I've just bought a Kindle for my partner for Valentine's Day, and was wondering if you can Download books through torrent sites and put them on, or do they specifically have to bought throught the Amazon Kindle store? if i can download them through, do they have to be a certain type of file (pdf. etc?)

Give her a treat, hit up Amazon, and download some Millard onto that bad boy.

You'll be having rough arse-sex before the night is over.

Archived