Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

Oh yeah don't get me wrong there are a lot of things magazines still do better than the internet, some of the big countdown features you get in Empire on occasion are brilliantly done. Just that back in the day magazines were a way of getting the news first which seems crazy to me now. I remember counting down the days to the next edition of CVG, or Gamesmaster, to see the exclusive new shots and info of the latest Smackdown game.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
How do people get away with, or get caught, working and signing on? If you have an evening job, could you start signing on and get away with it unless you get grassed up? Or does your national insurance number fuck you over? Asking for a friend.

If it's off the books it's easy enough, as long as you keep your mouth shut. People I know have been doing it for years. Mainly "on the sick".

If it's off the books it's easy enough, as long as you keep your mouth shut. People I know have been doing it for years. Mainly "on the sick".

I know people who have as well. But is it completely impossible if it's a legitimate, PAYE job?

Not completely but it's not worth the hassle and somewhere down the line will get found out. Is it a full time position?

• Paid Members

I know people who have as well. But is it completely impossible if it's a legitimate, PAYE job?

Not completely but it's not worth the hassle and somewhere down the line will get found out. Is it a full time position?

Remember, this is for his friend. Pink Gitcos.

Remember, this is for his friend. Pink Gitcos.

I thought it was for Sing Cokpit, his friend from China.

His name's Noliver Oldman, actually!

The reality is more boring, and Chilli Dog-esque. Writing research. I like the idea of someone who just decides to start signing on even though they already have a proper job, and assume the taxman would get you in trouble before the traditional "DSS photographer in the bushes" method of catching cash-in-handers.

His name's Noliver Oldman, actually!

The reality is more boring, and Chilli Dog-esque. Writing research. I like the idea of someone who just decides to start signing on even though they already have a proper job, and assume the taxman would get you in trouble before the traditional "DSS photographer in the bushes" method of catching cash-in-handers.

Whatever they decide to do tell your friend to be very careful DSS/DWP are on everyones backs at the moment and will come down heavily. A few clients of mine have been wrongfully shitted on from them recently. I'd hate to see what they'd to try to bully/push through if they found someone out for fiddling.

Pitcos, a mate of mine has been signing on for decades, whether he's got a job or not (usually low-end stuff). He also gets the finest council flats other people's money can buy. His unique method is that his mum is in a long-term relationship with someone at the DHSS. That's a better plot for a story.

You seem to have some experience of this, Rule One. What difference would it make (in terms of detection) whether the job was full or part time?

If its part-time (16 hours or under) then there are some benefits that you can legally claim/get away with having. If the money is less than

FIFA 11, Manager Mode and it's around christmas time in my fourth or fifth season. I'd be happy to get to the end of the season with the team I'm with, but I'm looking for a bit of a change - what happens on the game if you resign midway through the season? I'm a 5* manager at this point (having managed Stevenage all the way to the Premier League and won the Carling Cup), what kind of offers would I expect? Or do I have to just simulate loads of games and wait till the close season to see what jobs are offered?

Just want to know what happens really, see if it's worth seeing out this season or not.

Cheers.

You seem to have some experience of this, Rule One. What difference would it make (in terms of detection) whether the job was full or part time?

If its part-time (16 hours or under) then there are some benefits that you can legally claim/get away with having. If the money is less than

Archived