Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

We have all had coke can shits, we have all wiped an ace (wipe arse and fully clean after one wipe)... but, sometimes i have a perfectly fine shite with no bother on its voyage, smooth, stressless and generally canny, yet i sometimes i find myself wiping my arse for fucking ages, AGES.

Whats going on, does this happen to anyone else, should i phone the ponce off embarassing bodies?

We have all had coke can shits, we have all wiped an ace (wipe arse and fully clean after one wipe)... but, sometimes i have a perfectly fine shite with no bother on its voyage, smooth, stressless and generally canny, yet i sometimes i find myself wiping my arse for fucking ages, AGES.

Whats going on, does this happen to anyone else, should i phone the ponce off embarassing bodies?

It's probably the semen still leaking out.

Because of difficulties arranging mutual dates with his plumber (which is now sorted anyway) and the plumber grassing me up for the place being a tip on his last visit, the landlord has put a letter in the postbox on Tuesday saying he intends to implement the clause in the tenancy agreement where he's allowed to enter the premises to inspect the state of it and carry out repairs as long as he gives at least 24 hours notice. Thing is, he didn't specify a date when he's coming. Doesn't that 24 hours notice thing need a specific date? Surely it can't mean "I will be coming there between this time tomorrow and the end of time."

• Paid Members
Because of difficulties arranging mutual dates with his plumber (which is now sorted anyway) and the plumber grassing me up for the place being a tip on his last visit, the landlord has put a letter in the postbox on Tuesday saying he intends to implement the clause in the tenancy agreement where he's allowed to enter the premises to inspect the state of it and carry out repairs as long as he gives at least 24 hours notice. Thing is, he didn't specify a date when he's coming. Doesn't that 24 hours notice thing need a specific date? Surely it can't mean "I will be coming there between this time tomorrow and the end of time."

I'm guessing he means to call you to say when, sometime between that time tomorrow and the end of time.

Archived