*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

A whole bunch of videos of NXT promo class from 2013 including prototype Bayley, a mime act Carmella and Oliver Grey showing more personality than a decade of being in the ring:

http://rutube.ru/video/0df8b9273a84433a7e8e03d7569fe850/(and down the side menu)

These are amazing and show just how important NXT has been for a LOT of them. God the majority were awful.

That Becky/Charlotte one needs to make it onto TV as part of their feud

A news broadcast regarding a lawsuit against WWE, Chuck Austin a jobber in the early 90s was paralysed in the ring when facing the Rockers. He took the Rocker Dropper from Marty Jannetty and spiked on to his head causing him to be paralysed from the shoulders down. It shows you the moment it happens.

It's clear that with only a few months of training he wasn't experienced enough to be in a WWE ring even as a jobber, he obviously takes the move wrong and stays on his feet while Jannetty goes up and it appears he spikes himself in to the matt a more experienced wrestler would know to take a simple front bump (unless it's RVD lol) with that said it was negligence of WWE to allow a such an inexperienced wrestler to appear as a jobber but Chuck knew what he was letting himself in for and probably inflated his experience level when selling himself as wrestler in order to get a spot on the show.

Just read and updated this post, he was later awarded in 94, 26.7 million....holy shit. That was one expensive Rocker Dropper, I'm really surprised WWE allowed for Jannetty to use the move after that.

Edited by C-Rock

That kid's now doing Smackdown recaps and they are genuinely great. Everything covered in four and a half minutes and genuinely informative about what happened.

He has posted a couple more videos:

"Needs that reet good push up backside" (I think he has been watching the Sunny sex tape).  :laugh:

It was up, in full, a few months ago, possibly on Youtube (I forget). Not particularly memorable. First time I'd seen Dixon speaking at any length, apart from that I'm struggling to remember anything of note. Second half just seemed to be a plug for Alex Shane & his ventures. It's about the third British wrestling retrospective documentary in as many years.