*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

That second video is great. "It could be the best match that HEVER HAPPENED". "I mean, make sure Sting is alright, I don't wanna kill the man". "A debute".

Just read the comments on that video and it makes me cry that they didn't go with Joey Samoey.

What a love about him is, he's obviously just came in from school. He's got his uniform on and that, but he's thought "should I get changed? Fuck that. There is no time to waste." He just had to get the word out about Nakarama. If he isn't reporting stuff like this, who is?

Plus he is in his bathroom as it is the only place he wont be disturbed.

My new favourite WWE analyst:

Big ups to Matt B!

He's like a little lovechild of Peter Kay and Matt Str(i/y)ker.

"It be grert to see 'ow Kurrrt Angles doin' aswell like"

Yes it would Matt, yes it would!

Edited by Fanny Pack

• Paid Members

That kid's now doing Smackdown recaps and they are genuinely great. Everything covered in four and a half minutes and genuinely informative about what happened.

"So Jericho's there just, you know, talking..."

"DISqualifficayyyyshun"

"And yet again Braun Strowman doesn't go off his feet because he's a big beast."

"Then Luke Harper runs after Big Show. Bad decision, Luke."

And the best bit:

"I'm glad they did that match instead of Titus vs Stardust because Titus O'Neil is a good wrestler and so is Stardust but they don't have to keep fighting each other. THAT'S NOT WHAT WE WANT." So yeah, even small children notice that.

Unfortunately that match was the breaking point for the closed captioning's attempts to understand a Northern lad:

CZ-h1V-WIAENNPh.jpg

Edited by JNLister