[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I'm watching The Serpent & The Rainbow, simply because it's on and I've always had a soft spot for it.

I also had a bit of a soft spot for Cathy Tyson in my youth, and she gets them out in this. Except she doesn't. There's a jump cut that's as smooth as changing gear without using the clutch to keep her head out of the shot.

All these years, and I never picked up that she was using someone else's nipples.

• Paid Members
On 12/3/2019 at 12:12 AM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I'm watching The Serpent & The Rainbow, simply because it's on and I've always had a soft spot for it.

I also had a bit of a soft spot for Cathy Tyson in my youth, and she gets them out in this. Except she doesn't. There's a jump cut that's as smooth as changing gear without using the clutch to keep her head out of the shot.

All these years, and I never picked up that she was using someone else's nipples.

Look for re-runs of Band of Gold.  She has a bath in it.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:32 AM, SuperBacon said:

It’s indicative of my current frame of mind that I saw a picture of her this morning and looked to see if she was wearing a wedding band just in case, you know I find myself in Helsinki soon and fancy asking her out. Ffs. 

Don't let anyone make you feel inferior without your consent x

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Someone has been watching House Of Games all week. 

I assume she's been on it and as such must say sadly not. 

She popped up on a WILTY clip show talking about how many carrots she eats and it reminded me what a saucy looking woman she is.