[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Don't get that. We all love a bit of fascist fanny, but Hopkins looks like a leather sofa that's been left out in the rain.

I don't get it either. I think it's because she's a bit dirty, and I wouldn't feel any guilt about not offering her a flannel afterwards.

She's a talkradio shitehawk, constantly made to look a fool and relies on childish insults when she's inevitably losing a debate. So no different to Katie except no fucker has any idea who she is. Seems a bit dirty too.

She also had a fued with Odious Owen Jones, needed a deathmatch there.

• Paid Members

The right wing is full of women that look like they'd have you round while their man is out doing some hedgefundy thing.

Rachel Johnson, would need a few to get over the fact she bares a bit of a resemblance to her oaf of a bro.

Louise Mensch, just so I could see the look of regret in her smug face.

Esther McVey, that voice like she's been on 40 B&H a day since she was 14.

And the best of the best, although a little far from home now, she was born in auld Britannia. She's a definite hottie if you can see past the whole being party to a bit of genocide, First Lady of Syria Asma Al-Assad.

• Paid Members

Louise Mensch is a nasty, vile cunt. Unlike the others listed above (who all look like they'd give you a right dirty shag), she can't even be bothered to make herself presentable and sticks her hair in a tatty ponytail. She wouldn't have a clue what to do in the bedroom I reckon.

• Paid Members

Totally agreed. It would be like shagging an ironing board. Bet she smells faintly of wee too for some reason. I think it's because she's basically put her hair into a Croydon Facelift.

Sarah Palin and Nikki Hayley. Now there are some morally repugnant hotties.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I'm not saying I'd get any enjoyment out of the actual act of sex itself with Mensch but the chance to denigrate that bitch is one I couldn't pass up. And then sell the story to the Daily Mail, naturally.

Nikki Haley I can fully get on board with but I don't know if I could shag Palin with a clear conscience, with her being borderline special and all.

• Paid Members

I have a huge crush on Tracy Barlow from Corrie. Would post a few pics but I'm on my phone. Leanne Batersby may as well get a shout while I'm in here too.

Tracy Barlow is the 3rd sexiest woman on TV, behind Leanne Batersby in 2 and Susie Dent in at 1.

On a sort of related note it's nice to see Toya back going two's on a bastard with Peter Barlow.

I had Jane Douglas from outside xbox in my sig for a bit, declaring someone should cut the fucking music. She's a very beautiful woman I've always thought.

Ohh and I know she's been mentioned before but Camilla Long is queen of the posh totty.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

What about your poor mans Hopkins, Julia Hartley-Brewer?

With my infantile breast fixation and thing for well spoken older women talking dirty, I probably would. She looks like she's been to many a party where her keys were in a bowl.

Palin and Hayley, no. They both look like nutcases, and not in a good way. Hayley looks like she'd have a flag over the bed and keep one hand on her heart throughout.

Mensch isn't awful, but would benefit massively from getting her hair styled and a bit of contouring to hide the fact she has Jerome Flynn's jaw.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce