The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Moderators

Wooly is known as the least profitable gambler on here. Keep that in mind.

Word around thr camp fire is to get on Blaklion in the 3:15 at Haydock tomorrow though. Currently at 4s, will drop. Trial for the National, good stayer and jumper.

Edited by PowerButchi

I tend to stay away from accumulators 1 wrong result and you lose the bet. I do Lucky 63's on Football. Mainly draw's. You could do it at 20 Pence per bet (6 Teams at £12.60 Total). 3 Draws get you a tiny profit of couple pound or about even. Most draws tend to be 11/5 - 7/2 or if doing Decimals 3.1 to 3.65 and up so If you get 4 results a nice bit of profit heads your way. All 6 come in your looking at getting over a grand. It just go's on the odds.

Below is a link to a odds calculator to see what you could make on bets.

http://www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk

Good luck with your future bets

What's the difference? Whether your backing wins or draws anything that doesn't happen means you lose the bet. 

Thats part and parcel of betting. 

With Lucky 63's you have 6 selection's. With Football (and pick draw's) if you do 20 Pence over 63 bets that is £12.60 total.With Lucky 63's if you have 3 draw's with odd's at 3.5 you will have a tiny profit (but a larger profit if odd's are wider). With Lucky 63's and you get 3 draw's you get 3 singles 2 doubles and 1 treble and that go's up (profit wise) the more selections you get right. 

Below is some help that explain's betting types. Lucky 15's & Lucky 32's plus other type bets

https://help.bwin.com/en/sports-help/mobile-sports-betting/sports-betting-bet-types/what-is-a-system-bet

Yesterday i had 2 Lucky 63's and had 3 draws on both and made a tiny profit on both. If you place £10 on each game (Single's) you would still would walk away with nice profit.

Edited by wooly

Oh yep i have won more than £10 on Lucky 63's. I had 4 and 5 games come in for me. The main thing is i don't lose my stake money and plus i'll do the single's on the Lucky 63's match's that i have placed. Like i said before if i do a draw i get 3.60 or above and if you have a fair idea on the games to back you will make a profit (or what to back and and how to back).

There is money to be made on every sport and event going (I mean Football, Bandy, Basketball, ESports & Virtual sports Plus realty TV) . In the last 5 month's I've learnt how to minimise loses and make a profit after loses. Of course you will not win every bet nobody will do (Even me). I keep track of my winning's and loses per day, week and month. Some days i down but as long as i'm up end of the week and then month i'm good.

With a football match say i look at Palace vs Middlesboro next Sat (25 Feb) This could be on my Lucky 63 (but i doubt it). I could have over 6 bet's on this one game. (Handicaps. Final score so on so forth) but i may just have one. 

I started small and built up my bank roll and started betting bigger stakes and betting on much more events as i went along. Yes people lose bets at any level they bet at but as long as you are turning a profit (At end of week and month) you will be able to bet bigger and overall turn a bigger profit. 

Here is how people have started,I have told people to start on Over/Under's on Basket ball with £100 and bet £1 (Of course it can be any amount you like or feel comfortable with)  time then after 2000 bets (if you know what your doing) you want a win rate of at least 54% (1100 wins 900 loses at odd's of 1.9) that's a 90% profit. then double your stack money for double profits and build from there.

Like i said over last 5 month's i have learnt a lot of trick's to betting even on the Horse's and Dog's plus ton's more. Wrestling is a easy money when it comes to betting.

i only ever bet on football when bet365 are doing the risk free inplay thing that they occasionally do, was £200 up from the last one of those (arsenal last week)

place betting is the future, far better than each ways, I either back the hoss just to place or back it a small amount to win a then more to place.

Dipped my toe in the betting waters today, by placing a bet on Sutton to beat Arsenal tonight. Only something small (Plus I get a free bet in return) but the odds are pretty good so hoping Sutton can pull it out of the bag for me. Not going to happen like, but it would be nice.

On a side note, anybody bet on the horses? Its the only thing I've ever bet on previously, and I tend to go off a combination of the odds and the stats of the horse (win records/weight/etc). Have come up quite well in the past on those, so might keep an eye on that again.

• Paid Members

I pretty much only bet on football these days, and only in-play. I don't bother with accumulators as I never won anything on them. I used to do the cricket and odd bits of rugby, basketball and handball but I do it more for fun these days rather than for the money. I generally only bet on stuff I can watch online as it makes it more fun. I spent most of the weekend betting on and watching footy, came out of it about £300 up and I still have £150 in my bet365 account.

Oh yep i have won more than £10 on Lucky 63's. I had 4 and 5 games come in for me. The main thing is i don't lose my stake money and plus i'll do the single's on the Lucky 63's match's that i have placed. Like i said before if i do a draw i get 3.60 or above and if you have a fair idea on the games to back you will make a profit (or what to back and and how to back).

There is money to be made on every sport and event going (I mean Football, Bandy, Basketball, ESports & Virtual sports Plus realty TV) . In the last 5 month's I've learnt how to minimise loses and make a profit after loses. Of course you will not win every bet nobody will do (Even me). I keep track of my winning's and loses per day, week and month. Some days i down but as long as i'm up end of the week and then month i'm good.

With a football match say i look at Palace vs Middlesboro next Sat (25 Feb) This could be on my Lucky 63 (but i doubt it). I could have over 6 bet's on this one game. (Handicaps. Final score so on so forth) but i may just have one. 

I started small and built up my bank roll and started betting bigger stakes and betting on much more events as i went along. Yes people lose bets at any level they bet at but as long as you are turning a profit (At end of week and month) you will be able to bet bigger and overall turn a bigger profit. 

Here is how people have started,I have told people to start on Over/Under's on Basket ball with £100 and bet £1 (Of course it can be any amount you like or feel comfortable with)  time then after 2000 bets (if you know what your doing) you want a win rate of at least 54% (1100 wins 900 loses at odd's of 1.9) that's a 90% profit. then double your stack money for double profits and build from there.

Like i said over last 5 month's i have learnt a lot of trick's to betting even on the Horse's and Dog's plus ton's more. Wrestling is a easy money when it comes to betting.

Wooly, I seem to remember you in this thread years ago with another ill-contrived betting method? I seem to remember you showing us something where you were blanket betting on every single NBA game.

The bit in bold was the main part that nearly made me spit my squash back out though. Have you really ever had 6 bets on a single game of football? If you have, and they werent all ultimately linked to the main supremacy and goals in the game, i.e if you feel team x is too big at home to team y then sure, you can back them to win, win to nil, minus 1 goal etc etc then thats not completely ridiculous, its still a bad idea, but its plausable if youve identified value in the market. However, if you are backing multiple facets on a game, such as draw (as you say), total goals, cards, corners, clean sheets then you are in for a hiding in the long run.

Generally speaking, prop traders for the largest sports trading firms will have days where they dont have 6 bets in an entire day, let alone 6 on a single match an theyre the guys turning over the large asian bookmakers and some of the very few making a living from punting.

EDIT: Forgot to say, if youre coupling this style of betting with lumping them all in Lucky 63's or even any multiple, then its even worse. You're just paying the hefty margins on these types of markets over and over on the same betslip.

Edited by Van Dammer

Go in and place a bet as normal, just before you are a out to place the bet it will give u the option to either put funds in your account or use your free bet. Just click on use free bet.

Yeah, that's what I thought, although I just keep getting "deposit funds" instead of anything else. I'll try the proper site as the app might be playing up or something. 

I was wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong, like is there a restriction on what I can bet on? Particular odds or something?

There are some teams where i could do 6 bet's(all singles). Barca. Real Madrid, Celtic. You could do 

1 Win or Draw

2 Goalscorers

3 Over/unders

4 Handicap

5 Asian handicap

6 Anytime wincast

With the Palace vs Middlesboro game sat if i choose to i could do the same 6 Bets's as above. But my money will be on other teams (not 6 Bet's on the same game though).

Edited by wooly