The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

wooly keeps sending me tips that don't come in.

That's actually why I don't post every bet and only really post when something good happens or something catastrophic (like my super long post.) Though I do post too often in here still.

I hate being the reason why someone loses money, it makes me feel terrible and why I'm usually hesitant. It's never because I want to keep all the good tips for myself, I just know losses happen a lot and don't want to put others out of pocket because of my bets.

here is what i sent you earler PBWfan for tonights games. oh i did sent one on the 20th of dec darren but that was a loss. thats all i sent mate.

heres a couple of triples i have at £100 each

all ncaab games

Syracuse @ Georgia Tech 126.5 over

California @ Southern Cal 129.5 over

Kansas @ Baylor 131 over

returns £615.01

plus this triple

Colorado @ Utah 124.5 over

Temple @ Tulane 130.5 over

Boston @ Brooklyn 197.5 under

returns £696.00

Edited by wooly

wooly keeps sending me tips that don't come in.

That's actually why I don't post every bet and only really post when something good happens or something catastrophic (like my super long post.) Though I do post too often in here still.

I hate being the reason why someone loses money, it makes me feel terrible and why I'm usually hesitant. It's never because I want to keep all the good tips for myself, I just know losses happen a lot and don't want to put others out of pocket because of my bets.

Maybe I should have been more specific.

He randomly sent me them without me ever asking once

I checked my inbox after a few weeks away at xmas, I see a tip for a treble. Telling me to go and stick a hundred sheets. I reply out of curiosty to ask him if it came in. He said no.

If I am honest R&H you seem reasonably wise with your betting strategy and I always actually quite enjoy seeing what you've been up to.

PGA season starts back today which is always good news as i love my golf and nailed some pretty good wins over last few years which have shared on here.

SONY Open in Hawaii kicks off tonight. On Russell Henley at 28/1 each way due to his form in the warm up events and a small wager on KJ Choi at 150/1 who i could not resist due to his record on the course; previous winner and usually performs well here.

• 3 weeks later...

a eastenders bet  - abi branning killed lucy beale 3/1

also no odds on these yet but worth a flutter when odds are given out

bryan danielson to beat roman reigns at fast lane

wrestlemania - bock lesner to beat bryan danielson but seth rollins cash's in on brock to be become new champion

brock goes back to ufc and rollins and danielson then get in a story line which leads to title match

Nah, I think Leati Joseph Anoa'i will beat Brock Lesnar, then Colby Lopez will cash in his briefcase on Raw, whilst Paul Levesque, Paul Wight & Glenn Jacobs celebrate from the ramp...

Paul Levesque won't.  He'll be too banged up from his match with Steve Borden

• 2 weeks later...

when QPR stay in premier league they will go for there 'dream manager' which is paul clement asst to carlo ancelotti at real madrid and at min the odds are weather they get him or not is another matter.

but 29/1 that for sure is worth a look

plus some bets for tonights games

NCAAB

Hampton @ Morgan State 127.5 under

Edited by wooly

another eastenders bet

grant mitchell to return  the square for 30th annerversary week

also the abi branning odds were 9/1 yesterday early afternoon so i put a bit more money on that only for the odds to go back to 3/1 after the end of yesterdays first live episode. with max saying 'she knows you killed lucy' to abi. was it a live mess up and they now have to change who the killer is or just part of a load of red herriings leading to big reveal. if they did change it mick carter looks a good bet at min.

so a lot of money is going on mick carter hes now 6/1 from 66/1 but shop around you can get 16/1 still him but get in quick before the odds change. this could be there back up plan.

Edited by wooly

Jake Wood (the actor who plays Max Branning) wouldn't know who killed Lucy unless it was him. So it's not like he went into that scene knowing it was Abi and messed up.

Mick Carter? load of balls aswell. He has has no motive whatsoever to kill Lucy. Hasnt been involved in any of the dialogue

Unless you've done your homework over the last 2 months guys, don't waste your money on the EE30 market. 

The odds are influenced by the betting pattern based on the "red herrings" the producers are putting in there to deliberately swerve you. 

They are focusing on what Lauren THINKS she knows and also what Emma THOUGHT she knew before Lucy died. Wouldnt surprised me if those two turned out to be way off the dial and didn't have a clue in the first place but merely speculated as to what happened.

I think within the next 2-3 episodes everyone on that list is going to be made to be somehow involved to build and build to a reveal.

I also think that Max & Abi THINK they killed Lucy because they had an altercation with her and then the next thing she was found dead. But I don't think it is them.

We know now that she died at home. She did not die where she was found, she had head trauma. Now this explains why Max & Abi THINK they did it. However Ian also belted her across the face at home, then he stormed out the house, and then the next thing she was found dead.

Denise was in the house in bed when Lucy died (if she died at home). Jane was also about. My theory is that Ian did it but does not yet know, because Denise/Jane (possibly others) moved the body in order to protect him. When we find out is is Ian, this is also when he comes to the realisation that he did this.

I also see a link in Dot/Nick and Dot keeps mentioning drugs and this was a big factor in Lucy's downfall aswell. Just feel like Dot might have something to do with all of this in the aftermath? Perhaps pin the murder on Nick if he is infact dead? Say he confessed before he died?

Its driving me mental. Seriously better TV than any wrestling crap over the last 10 years