The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

the reason for me thinking abi is the killer is i think she found out out about lucy and max. calls lucy saying she knows every thing. lucy gos round and abi ends up killing her. getting rid of body with the help of max. maybe thats why he stated to go with emma to see what see knew and keep her away from finding anything out. misled her. keep your friends close your enemys closer sort of thing.

plus the card said lucy died at home. did lauren mean lucy died at ians places or at max's it could be taken either way (lucy got killed at home or lucy got killed at my home.) as lauren is writing it.

the mick carter odds were 66/1 then went down to 6/1 that means big money was put on mick carter to be killer

you can get odds on the lucy beale killer anywhere that takes bets. just shop around for bet odds as diffrent places are giving slightly diffrent odds as market changes.

at the min the odds are and shop around for these

abi branning worst odds 4/1 best odds 15/2

mick carter now is worst odds 11/1 best odds 25/1

just because of lucys age it may bring embarassment to the family. and the cause of tearing there family apart. that what she thinks. after she finds out obout her and max. i think shes the killer still or had something to do with it also she has a nasty side to hear she tryed killing her sister as well as stalking her . (rembember halloween)

also broadchurch fans

joe miller guilty of danny latimers murder 4/5

not guilty is evens

if you want to find out odds on other stuff pvt me

the mick carter odds were 66/1 then went down to 6/1 that means big money was put on mick carter to be killer

Much like 'manager markets', you only need to place a small amount to move the odds in a market like this. £20-£30 would probably change a price.

just because of lucys age it may bring embarassment to the family.

Yes because her Dad shagging her sister-in-law didn't bring enough already.

grant returning was the fav this morning others are

sam mitchell 8/1

bianca 10/1

dr legg 12/1

but like i said shop around odds are always changing mick carter started 66/1 went in to 6/1 then back out to 25/1

here are other bets for thursdays episode

the phrase 'how could you' to be said is 4/1

'shut it' 5/1

a drink to be thrown over a cast member in the queen vic 4/1

a drink to be thrown over any cast member any where in square 5/1

not predictions real bets

Edited by wooly

the odds are out for WWE fast lane

so heres my money

rusev to beat cena 1.5

nikki bella to beat paige 1.6

roman raigns to beat bryan 1.2

dean ambrose to beat bad news 1.3

the usos to beat tyson kidd & cesaro 1.6

the eastenders comebacks looks like it shut call ur bookie see what odds they have and still taking bets

Edited by wooly