Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted June 3 Awards Moderator Posted June 3 Go on, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms from winning trophies. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted June 3 Posted June 3 Go on then! It can't go worse than my attempts at the Rumble Lottery. Cheers @tiger_rick Quote
Fog Dude Posted June 3 Posted June 3 Oh, all right then. Already drew the family sweepstake a couple of weeks ago so might as well have a go here too. Quote
DiscoPistol Posted June 3 Posted June 3 My football related bad luck has to end as some point. Or I get Scotland. Either way, I’m in. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 3 Author Paid Members Posted June 3 Cheers all. 9 spaces left. Who's in? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 4 Paid Members Posted June 4 Sounds fun, add me to the mix! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.