Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 9 Awards Moderator Posted February 9 On-topic Poster of the Year @Supremo takes this one again, and deservedly so Off-topic Poster of the Year A brilliant year for @FLips Funniest Poster It's a double for Supremo! Thread of the Year PE Teachers being pricks was our favourite: Good Augene Frankie Crisp, you daft sods Best ongoing UKFF gag Triple H being very humble doesn't get old On-topic Post of the Year @wandshogun09's Eddie post was a thing of beauty Off-topic Post of the Year @JLM's Steppy post romps this one, rightly so The Pato Banton award Come back, Astro Unsung Poster of the Year We end this year's awards with a tie between @deathrey and @RedTwoster - both absolutely brilliant Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 How lovely, thanks to everyone that voted for me, and I really couldn’t share the prize with anyone more deserving than @deathrey. You’re all lovely people though, and I genuinely feel privileged to be part of such a fantastic community. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 9 Members Posted February 9 All very worthy winners. Awards season is one of the best times around here, and this is no exception. What a wonderful little community the keff is. May the winners enjoy their kwesh, cheese on and chippy teas in celebration! Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved as always. It took me 19 years but I've finally completed The UKFF. Thanks everyone. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 6 minutes ago, FLips said: Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved as always. It took me 19 years but I've finally completed The UKFF. Thanks everyone. It’s much-deserved. Your gaming posts in particular are must-read, to the point the forum would objectively become a worse place if you decided to stop posting. You essentially post articles when you write about gaming, and I won’t be alone in thinking they’re among the best posts ever to appear on these pages. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 Can't disagree about any of the winners really! Well done all. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 9 Awards Moderator Posted February 9 You are the champions! Well done everyone, you’re all great. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 9 Paid Members Posted February 9 They all have lovely bottoms. Congratulations to all, especially the new winners. All of them the very best we have to offer. Quote
deathrey Posted February 9 Posted February 9 Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I can't believe that after 18 years I finally won an award! Lovely to share it with @RedTwoster too. Congratulations to all the winners, you brighten up each day just a little bit by posting in this wonderful place. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 10 Paid Members Posted February 10 Well done, all. Make this a great place to check out, long after wrestling ever has. 😀 Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 10 Paid Members Posted February 10 Thanks to everyone for the votes and kind words! There’s nowhere else I’d rather talk so much shit about such absolute bollocks. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 15 Paid Members Posted February 15 On 2/9/2026 at 7:03 PM, FLips said: Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved as always. It took me 19 years but I've finally completed The UKFF. Thanks everyone. I can't wait to read your review of it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.