When wrestlers show up on other telly!

air_raid

• Paid Members

The Rock and Big Show were on The Big Breakfast once. I was absolutely blown away as I was peak getting back wrestling at the time, and in my memory they were fucking hilarious. I was late for school that day. 

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

The Rock and MVP were both on Soccer AM. The Rock had to pick a team out of a hat to support

Anyone have that clip of Rey saying he's disappointed Mexico hadn't qualified for the Euros before sky sports pointed out they aren't in Europe?

I remember Goldberg on live and kicking playing a tiny drum kit. The presenters said "we wanted stone cold but he wouldn't do it". Did that happen or is it my imagination?

11 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I remember Goldberg on live and kicking playing a tiny drum kit. The presenters said "we wanted stone cold but he wouldn't do it". Did that happen or is it my imagination?

He was definitely on it. Sadly every Google search of Goldberg + kicking ends up with Bret Hart bitching about him.

• Paid Members

Stephanie was also on This Morning. And Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven. 

I recall former Progress wrestler Pastor William Eaver on This Morning in some kind of line up thing and on a Jimmy Carr show. 

Nonce Marty Scurll and rapist Jimmy Havoc on Take Me Out. Sullying the good name of that show. Havoc was also on Don’t Tell The Bride. 

31 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

PN News & Johnny B Badd appeared on Pebble Miil at 1 to hype the first WCW UK tour.

That’s brilliant!!

Also, The Blackburn Rovers. 

4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That’s brilliant!!

Also, The Blackburn Rovers. 

Is that a HBK reference? I know he claimed that his mam told him he had a "distant" relative so he was pulling for "The Blackburn Rovers" and hilariously called Alan Shearer, "Mr Shearer"

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Havoc was also on Don’t Tell The Bride. 

In a sad irony I saw his ex (the victim) on Say Yes To The Dress not long ago but it was her mate that was the bride, not her.

Party Marty… sad he turned out wrong, it was fun shouting “No likey” at him in the wake of his appearance on that wretched McGuinness vehicle.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

Stephanie was also on This Morning. And Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven. 

Pretty sure I remember Bate, Seven and possibly Wolfgang being interviewed on Crufts in 2020. NXT UK hit the mainstream!