• Paid Members

Sent it to a friend. She thought she’d be mostly be green with the odd Labour one thrown in. Then she replied “oh no, mine is a wheel of cheese”. 
9ADC89E0-F21F-481B-955B-7DA545387D75.thumb.jpeg.0d8d5c03fb195c977ef42ebfd3771455.jpeg

I got 2/3rds LD and 1/3 Green. It's interesting somewhat reading it and not really knowing who's policy it is, although you could certainly tell the fucking Reform ones. Funding young brits by taxing foreigners 20% national insurance. So let's tax our doctors, nurses, care home workers and bin men (I hate to be stereotypical but a lot of workers in these industries are not British nationals) which are all really important jobs through the roof to appease racists, yeah makes sense. 

• Paid Members

I got 2/3rds Lab & 1/3rd Green. No great surprise & as Carbomb pointed out it was quite easy to identify the Tory policies so that may have played a part.

I sympathise with the Greens a bit. I always thought Caroline Lucas seemed like a decent person but they suffer from the same issues as other smaller parties in that they attract the highest % of absolute nutters. Outside of Farage (which is bad enough) can you imagine the dregs that would make up a shadow cabinet for Reform? The Greens have the same thing and they're sadly now dealing with their own (far less publicised) antisemitism issues. 

• Paid Members

Another rough interview for Nigel Farage tonight on Panorama.
Time is definitely not on his side you would think as with every passing day he or a member of his party say or do something that you would think and hope put off the more neutral of his potential voters.

In this interview alone he was pressed pretty hard on him praising Putin and Hitler, why his party mostly attracts racists and bigots, how not much of what he says is correct and sometimes even contradicts himself, and a pretty huge slam dunk of him calling King Charles an idiot.

I'm not sure how anyone other than the absolute cretinous could watch him slime his way through that and still want to vote for him.

13 minutes ago, FLips said:

Another rough interview for Nigel Farage tonight on Panorama.
Time is definitely not on his side you would think as with every passing day he or a member of his party say or do something that you would think and hope put off the more neutral of his potential voters.

In this interview alone he was pressed pretty hard on him praising Putin and Hitler, why his party mostly attracts racists and bigots, how not much of what he says is correct and sometimes even contradicts himself, and a pretty huge slam dunk of him calling King Charles an idiot.

I'm not sure how anyone other than the absolute cretinous could watch him slime his way through that and still want to vote for him.

Well the people who vote for him are racists and woke lefties questioning their lord and master wont stop them voting for him.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Well the people who vote for him are racists and woke lefties questioning their lord and master wont stop them voting for him.

Yeah, it's exactly this. They'll claim it was an attack from those woke lefties at the BBC. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crggy73m2ero

Sound a lovely bunch don't they....?

Grant StClair-Armstrong came out with another this week having a pop at Starmer for supporting remembering George Floyd.