5 hours ago, FLips said:

Embarrassingly I can't spot what's photoshopped in that or what wall he's talking about.

I believe, although I can't read his mind, he's operating under the assumption the room is square or rectangular. Whereas to my eyes, there's a pretty clear right angle turn in the wall before the left hand speaker, giving ample space for people to recede into. 

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

This cracked me up. 

We've got a new manager at work who's a bit of a unit. 

spacer.png

He's one half of Britain's tallest identical twins, although his brother (who's also a store manager elsewhere) is one centimetre taller.

Yeh I think it’s just an oddly shaped room? 
They wouldn’t have accidentally put those doors so close to the ceiling at the back surely, so there must be some kind of steps or something?

17 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

How can they be identical if one is taller?

spacer.png

Contrary to popular belief, identical twins don't have to be even remotely similar to be identical, it's all about whether the fertilised egg split in two.

• Paid Members

Ground News just gave me a notification about several outlets reporting that Starmer has had to deny offering peerages to "leftie" party members in exchange for them standing down in the upcoming election. 

If he does get in and start stealthily introducing more social leaning policies how long do we reckon it is before one of the usual rags calls him Sir Keir Stalin? 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Jazzy G said:

If he does get in and start stealthily introducing more social leaning policies how long do we reckon it is before one of the usual rags calls him Sir Keir Stalin

Quite enjoy the nickname for him I've seen knocking around - Sir Kid Starver.

On 5/31/2024 at 1:32 PM, Nick James said:

We had 'Butt Hole Road' where I live but the fun police got involved and now it's called Archers Way. 

Butt Hole Road leading into Butterbusk.

Always tickled me that one.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 10:42 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Durham North has had 2  MPs since the constituency was formed and they’ve both been Labour. It’s a pretty safe seat it’s fair to say. 

A wretched cunt of a man. 

How long before this guy becomes too much of a problem to stand in this election? 

There was a a demonstration against him yesterday at a campaign event. This caused a small disturbance. Resulting in police attendance and accusations of racism.

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Farage back as leader of Reform and going full blast with the campaign.

The Tories are fuuuuuuuucked.

In our constituency no less. If he starts showing up at the pier and ruining my vinegary chips or 2p machine fun, I won’t be best pleased.