Wrestlemania London?

RedRooster

4 hours ago, Ted said:

Does anyone know what sort of price Mania tickets went for this year?  I’m toying with going to Las Vegas but the last Mania I went to was 35 in New York when it was still 1 night.  I know prices will have jumped up and there’s the 2nd night to factor in so I’m not sure what sort of amount I should be budgeting for tickets

I didn't get them on the actual sale date but I paid close to £1,600 for a total of 6 tickets (3 per night) night 1 I got in Early Feb and Night 2 early March and that was the upper tier both nights 

The resale didn't see a big drop in prices at all, I think the Rock factor kept the prices generally high.

I think the general price range on the on sale date were insane to sit ringside and floor but upper tier level I think was close to $100-150ish but the fees are what is the real kicker, the fees on my tickets were over $250.

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

A lot.

The cheapest - as in the very last row with limited view on the day were $140, whereas the year before in LA they were $30.

27 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

I didn't get them on the actual sale date but I paid close to £1,600 for a total of 6 tickets (3 per night) night 1 I got in Early Feb and Night 2 early March and that was the upper tier both nights 

The resale didn't see a big drop in prices at all, I think the Rock factor kept the prices generally high.

I think the general price range on the on sale date were insane to sit ringside and floor but upper tier level I think was close to $100-150ish but the fees are what is the real kicker, the fees on my tickets were over $250.

Thanks both, sadly that’s around what I was imagining.  I was assuming £1000+ for both nights and potentially Smackdown and RAW (if RAW is still on Monday after the move to Netflix)