All in 2024

49 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Interesting fact about her, she was the voice behind the IIconics/IInspiration theme in TNA

Gosh I never even knew they had a TNA run. She sang that cracking QTV theme (the only good thing about that group). I find her delightful fun, her Hey Ew! Episode is really great fun and ends with a sing song.

Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members

Harley Cameron is great fun. I almost feel she was born too late - if she'd have come along during the Divas era, looking like that and with her strong mic/in-ring skills, she could have been a big star.Ā 

Some decent seats for Ā£45 for Dynamite and Collision in Cardiff now.Ā 

I've gone from potentially going to neither of these to going to both and getting floor seats for All In over the past week because of ticket prices going down, so it's definitely worth waiting sometimes.Ā Ā 

• Paid Members

Updated/republished list of London shows for the weekend, adding venues and start times, and reflecting that tickets are now available for the individual ATTACK, NORTH and HUSTLE shows at The Garage (previously had only been available as one big long megashow) and, yes, EWE will indeed actually be running their show while All In itself is underway.

Thu 22/8
- Pro Wrestling Ceasefire (Chandler Hall, Lambeth, London) 7:30pm

Fri 23/8
- Riot Cabaret Pro Wrestling 'ALL sINging, ALL dancINg 2024' (Clapham Grand, Battersea, London) 7:30pm

Sat 24/8
- ATTACK! Pro Wrestling 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 11:00am
- NORTH Wrestling 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 1:00pm
- Pro Wrestling EVE+TJPW (Conway Hall, Holborn, London) 2:00pm
- Hustle 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 3:00pm
- Revolution Pro Wrestling 'Anniversary XII' (Copper Box, Hackney Wick, London) 5:30pm

Sun 25/8
- Genesis Professional Wrestling (The Green Man Pub, Wembley, London) 12:00noon doors
- AEW 'All In: London 2024' (Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London) 5:00pm
- Elite Wrestling Entertainment 'Battle At The Bedford' (The Bedford, Balham, London) 6:30pm

Mon 26/8
- PROGRESS Wrestling 'Chapter 170: Wrestling Never Sleeps' (Electric Ballroom, Camden, London) 3:00pm

Ā 

As mentioned, I'm due to be at Riot Cabaret, RevPro and All In, as well as potentially trying to get people I'm at All In with to that GenPro show in Wembley in the afternoon. Also now tempted to pick up a ticket to the early ATTACK show at the (former Relentless) Garage now they've been split out, but part of me does feel Ā£25+ for a standing ticket to a 90min show is a bit of a piss-take

39 minutes ago, Big Benny HG said:

Updated/republished list of London shows for the weekend, adding venues and start times, and reflecting that tickets are now available for the individual ATTACK, NORTH and HUSTLE shows at The Garage (previously had only been available as one big long megashow) and, yes, EWE will indeed actually be running their show while All In itself is underway.

Thu 22/8
- Pro Wrestling Ceasefire (Chandler Hall, Lambeth, London) 7:30pm

Fri 23/8
- Riot Cabaret Pro Wrestling 'ALL sINging, ALL dancINg 2024' (Clapham Grand, Battersea, London) 7:30pm

Sat 24/8
- ATTACK! Pro Wrestling 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 11:00am
- NORTH Wrestling 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 1:00pm
- Pro Wrestling EVE+TJPW (Conway Hall, Holborn, London) 2:00pm
- Hustle 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (The Garage, Islington, London) 3:00pm
- Revolution Pro Wrestling 'Anniversary XII' (Copper Box, Hackney Wick, London) 5:30pm

Sun 25/8
- Genesis Professional Wrestling (The Green Man Pub, Wembley, London) 12:00noon doors
- AEW 'All In: London 2024' (Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London) 5:00pm
- Elite Wrestling Entertainment 'Battle At The Bedford' (The Bedford, Balham, London) 6:30pm

Mon 26/8
- PROGRESS Wrestling 'Chapter 170: Wrestling Never Sleeps' (Electric Ballroom, Camden, London) 3:00pm

Ā 

As mentioned, I'm due to be at Riot Cabaret, RevPro and All In, as well as potentially trying to get people I'm at All In with to that GenPro show in Wembley in the afternoon. Also now tempted to pick up a ticket to the early ATTACK show at the (former Relentless) Garage now they've been split out, but part of me does feel Ā£25+ for a standing ticket to a 90min show is a bit of a piss-take

Iā€™ll be at the Genesis Pro show.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Big Benny HG said:

Fri 23/8

Very nice.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Very nice.

Similar, but not quite on the level of WWE running an NXT:UK TakeOver at Blackpool Winter Gardens, so Fludder running a PCW event at a nightclub in the town that afternoon called OverTake

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, AndyUK said:

Some decent seats for Ā£45 for Dynamite and Collision in Cardiff now.Ā 

I've gone from potentially going to neither of these to going to both and getting floor seats for All In over the past week because of ticket prices going down, so it's definitely worth waiting sometimes.Ā Ā 

Yeah Iā€™ve done exactly the same(other than getting floor seats!) Excited for it all now!

• Members
19 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Anyone know when the tickets are available in the Ticketmaster app? I canā€™t go now so need to transfer tickets over to my mates.

Ticketmaster is usually a week before an event.

6 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Anyone know when the tickets are available in the Ticketmaster app? I canā€™t go now so need to transfer tickets over to my mates.

Transfers aren't always available for all events. It might be that it isn't possible..

• Members
23 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Transfers aren't always available for all events. It might be that it isn't possible..

While you're correct, the fact that there are resale tickets on Ticketmaster and quite a few on Twickets would suggest it's absolutely fine.

Football really is the only market where reselling is restrictive.

I feel there could be a 3/4-way tag match for All In building.

Acclaimed, Young Bucks and FTR all seem to want to be involved in something as a group. I wonder if maybe they'll go for a 3-way tag match or whether a 4th team will be added (BCG?)

Ā