Celebs Who You And Your Family Have Nearly Killed.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Listen you need to calm down, otherwise me, Burning Red and the Kurupt FM lot will have to come find you.

I’d suggest bringing Hounslow born and MMA fighter/Brock Lesnar knocker outer Alistair Overeem with us. But why do that when we can bring Phil Collins, Jay Sean and Patsy Kensit along for the scrap. 

15 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Other way round but Peter Beardsley nearly killed me gunning his BMW at ridiculous speeds in my college car park.

It was when he was at Hartlepool and they used to use our sports facilities instead of an actual training facility.

I mean playing devil's advocate I can't blame him, I was in a hurry to get out of Peterlee as well.

He probably got his lovely lumpy chicken wrap stuck under the brake. You’re a good lad Brody. 

• Paid Members

Forgot about this one,not a celeb per-say, but a couple of years ago I was driving out of Didsbury up Barlowmoor road, when a children’s party entertainer dressed as Elsa from Frozen stepped out in front of me.  I braked and honked my horn, and she just carried on jogging across the road, only pausing to shout “Fuck off cunt” at me.  I Shouted back “That’s not very Disney Princesslike” and drove off while she did the wanker sign at me.