It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

7 hours ago, boshealecta said:

Just seen the set reveal. Obviously looks good but I was expecting more 

The fact that it doesn't have a giant physical bell that somebody can get launched into to make a DONGGGG sound has confirmed for me that even in a purple patch, these people will never be quite as creative as I want them to be. 

Fucking hell, The Rock at Muhammad Ali’s induction to HOF. Never has an “I’m on the board” power play been more obvious than last night at that ceremony.

Not to mention his grandmother going in last of the night which is usually the headline spot.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, FUM said:

Fucking hell, The Rock at Muhammad Ali’s induction to HOF. Never has an “I’m on the board” power play been more obvious than last night at that ceremony.

Not to mention his grandmother going in last of the night which is usually the headline spot.

The Bloodline headlines all the night brah. 

Rocks grandmother going in last was bullshit like, I know it's only the hall of fame so it's nothing to take too seriously, but come on man, that's the headline spot. Heyman should have and deserved that.

Her even going in is a stretch but headlining is shitty.

The older you get you see it with Heyman. That's he's actually a big grifting con artist and tremendous hype man. Being congratulated by a man who actually wanted to kill him and after all those careers and lives he fucked up. Outside of wrestling Paul Heyman would've state evidence for some sort of court case or he'd be running a lower end new age cult somewhere. Horrid

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Chili said:

The older you get you see it with Heyman. That's he's actually a big grifting con artist and tremendous hype man. Being congratulated by a man who actually wanted to kill him and after all those careers and lives he fucked up. Outside of wrestling Paul Heyman would've state evidence for some sort of court case or he'd be running a lower end new age cult somewhere. Horrid

He is a con artist but like many things in life I don’t think its always black and white either.

The more separated you are from a situation, and the more years go by, the more you can fully assess and look at it in its entirety - which includes the good times.

ECW obviously means a hell of a lot to those who were part of the movement and were along for the ride. How revolutionary it was is up for debate, but those who were part of it feel that way.

Its not unfathomable that as people mellow they are able to forgive or forget and remember the good times.

(That and Tommy Dreamer is another carny fuck that won’t shut the door on a possible payday/exposure).

Edited by garynysmon

Don't they broadcast the Hall of Fame in the U.S. straight after Smackdown? I'm pretty sure getting to go first pretty much is the headline slot. 

Heymans induction was as close as we'll ever get to someone saying on WWE programming that Vince was a cunt, everyone hated working for him and the world will actually be a better place when he's dead.