Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

14 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Not having him back at the Rumble is one thing. But surely this suggests there’s more to come out from this, or they are certainly worried it could?

The WWE store has everything discounted , as it shows the price if you use the 20% off voucher.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

The WWE store has everything discounted , as it shows the price if you use the 20% off voucher.

I know, I wrongly assumed if you are writing content for a news website you’d do your due diligence 

57 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Rock will be in charge of picking the staff.

“Why do you you think you’d be suitable for this role?”

Well, I have experience in..”

”IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!”

It sounds as if the complainant's lawyer did the morning TV rounds in America yesterday, whilst the Internet was all in a tizzy about Smackdown, and has said that Vince going 'isn't enough', the culture of harassment and abuse 'permeated every cell of WWE' and said that she's got an inbox full of people ready to go public with their own accusations against the company.

I like the bottle of this lawyer. She's the WWE's worst nightmare, someone with a moral code, actual unshakeable principles and isn't remotely scared of the McMahon's or WWE.

42 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

It sounds as if the complainant's lawyer did the morning TV rounds in America yesterday, whilst the Internet was all in a tizzy about Smackdown, and has said that Vince going 'isn't enough', the culture of harassment and abuse 'permeated every cell of WWE' and said that she's got an inbox full of people ready to go public with their own accusations against the company.

I like the bottle of this lawyer. She's the WWE's worst nightmare, someone with a moral code, actual unshakeable principles and isn't remotely scared of the McMahon's or WWE.

Goodbye Haitch, Prichard, Brock, Cena (He's a bit dodgy making his mrs sign a document to live with him) etc. New WWE. Let's go!

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

And is a woman. 

10 minutes ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

Didn't the almost get cancelled early on because he made a reference to a professional basket ball player's rape assault? 

Wasn’t that Abraham Washington on Raw saying “He’s like Kobe in a Colorado hotel, unstoppable”