Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

What an absolute corker this was, a supplementary series to the Jericho/Orange Cassidy rivalry that turned into a blood feud based on vandalizing a wrestler's mom's minivan, with one of the most satisfying conclusions ever. I still adore pandemic era AEW.

• Paid Members

Ronda Rousey did a Reddit AMA, which got rather derailed due to the number of Sandy Hook questions. So she's released a statement, which I honestly never thought would happen. I've read worse, to be honest.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Ronda Rousey did a Reddit AMA, which got rather derailed due to the number of Sandy Hook questions. So she's released a statement, which I honestly never thought would happen. I've read worse, to be honest.

I am not a fan of her, and yes its late, but I think its a pretty decent response actually.

• Paid Members

I guess those that immediately took the original tweet to mean something should also take what is a rather frank apology and statement for what it says it is.

• Paid Members

I would lean towards it being genuine, purely because of the final paragraph. It doesn't read as "I'm sorry if you were upset" non-apology, so much as "I was an idiot and thought this sort of thing it was cool" reconciling.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Tough one isn't it? Is she doing it because she's fed up of everyone talking shit at her? Or is she doing it because she's genuine? No one will ever know.

I imagine a little bit of both. This apology while sounding genuine just came immediately after an AMA on Reddit where nearly every single post was confronting her about it. She got butchered on there.

• Paid Members

Just beautiful. I had the British Bulldogs VHS from Silvervision and I remember the part of the tape with this match was knackered with tracking lines from all the times I’d watched this match, rewinded it, then watched it again.