Good Wrestling Twitter 2024

SuperBacon

4 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

I had no idea these two ever crossed paths in the ring.

That's absolutely beautiful. I'd be buzzing for that today, in 1983 I think my head would explode. Anyone got any ideas as to where I'd be able to find any of these matches in their entirety? 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

Anyone got any ideas as to where I'd be able to find any of these matches in their entirety? 

If you just search ‘Dynamite Kid Curt Hennig Portland’ it’ll throw a bunch of videos up. This guy’s YouTube has a few full matches…

Like I said, I didn’t even know these two had wrestled each other, much less televised, and definitely not that they had a proper feud going. Gonna have to go down the rabbit hole and watch as much of this stuff as I can find, I think. Haven’t seen any videos of singles matches yet but I only did a quick search. 

• Paid Members

IMG_8358.thumb.jpeg.555a19345e3c7d32f214ef7bceda3f48.jpeg

Knight’s really good at this stuff. Making everyone look a dickhead with his quick wit. I wonder whether guys like Logan and Carmelo Hayes are scripted to make these small mistakes so that Knight can jump on them, but either way he comes across brilliantly. Shades of The Rock in his prime.

Now that we no longer have a Bloodline Monopoly on the World Title, I don’t know what they’re waiting for not pulling the trigger on LA Knight. Still ridiculously over, constantly getting these white hot reactions. All whilst Damien Priest is World Champion on Raw? What are we even doing here? Raw’s been in limbo ever since Cody switched, in desperate need of a new megastar. He’s right here. With everybody saying.

Get the belt on Drew, do the Punk match at Summerslam, and then once Punk is re-injured and likely retired switch LA Knight over to carry the load. I’d be bang up for a six to nine month LA Knight babyface World Title reign on Raw.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Get the belt on Drew, do the Punk match at Summerslam, and then once Punk is re-injured and likely retired switch LA Knight over to carry the load. I’d be bang up for a six to nine month LA Knight babyface World Title reign on Raw.

If he wins the briefcase, then why not? He's the kind of character I could imagine them doing a cash in with and people not caring that it's a bit heelish.

Really like Cody, seems a really great sincere guy, but isn't SGW not using a standard ring the thing that makes it special?
It would be cool if they counter-sunk it into the floor, so it is still ground level.  Whack a bit of top-soil on it to maintain the soft ground look/theme?