Bray Wyatt dead

Daaaaaad!

I don't mean to be insensitive, just seems a pertinent fact that his employer didn't give a shit about the disease that may have caused his death. Maybe too soon, whatever. No disrespect intended.

For all the criticism he got, and I’d include myself in that group of people who could be quite harsh on him, he did have a skill that I think any wrestler or talent would kill for; he could take very thin material and use his charisma and delivery to elevate it to something that could grab arena’s full of people.

I get the impression that we never even scratched the surface of the talent he possessed.

I feel so terribly sad for his kids, his wife, everyone connected. 

• Paid Members

Absolutely gutting. I was a fan of all the Wyatt stuff, even the mental Fiend stuff, because it was different. 

36 is no age, and it's horrible for his wife and kids, and also probably awful for the Huber family, who I think knew him quite well and it's going to bring up horrific memories of John's death as well. 

I loved Bray Wyatt. The Wyatt family, the Fiend with Alexa, even uncle fucking Howdy - I wanted to know what was going to happen. Getting his stuff over the way he did is no mean feat in a reality Era. His return at Extreme Rules is my favourite since the America Badass Taker ar the end of the HHH vs Rock iron man (Judgment Day 2000?). RIP BRAY! ☹️

I don't know if anyone has seen the video bray posted literally 5 hours before he passed....talking about his uncle suffering a heart attack and being dead for 20 minutes before someone gave him CPR and brought him back......

5 FUCKING hours before he suffers from a heart attack that he passes away from, truly chilling and im sat here crying as it sinks in 

• Paid Members

I’m struggling to get my head around this one. I was a fan (not of the ‘Twitter theorist’ variety, I hasten to add) and it’s just so awful to know that there’s no more and whatever the overall stories really were will never be known. I never got to see him live and now I never will.

But obviously that’s not the most important thing in this situation. I feel so bad for his family and everyone who knew him. It sounds like he was such a kind person with a special mind. What a loss for them. 

After the report (last week?), it’s not unexpected in a way but also, it‘s so unexpected and sudden. 36. Fuck.

• Paid Members

This one hits as hard as Eddie's passing, if I'm honest. Just an absolute shock and gut punch that I've been thinking about all day. 

I opened twitter at 7am this morning and it was the first thing I saw within minutes of HHH posting. Just an absolute shock and as others have mentioned, even more so with him being so young with young children.