Bray Wyatt dead

Daaaaaad!

Just horrible, from his NXT run to mid 2014 after the Cena feud I loved everything about the character. Even after that I was always engrossed in what he was doing and was looking forward to him coming back.

Seems like a great bloke too, so sad.

Apparently all plans for Smackdown have been scrapped for tonight and it will instead be a tribute show. Imagine it'll be an emotional one.

30 minutes ago, Nick James said:

This is heartbreaking. Booker found out about Bray's passing just as his podcast went on air. Just gutting to watch

It's the clear disbelief on his face that gets me. It's one of those things you'd obviously do a double take on as you'd probably think they meant Mike Rotunda or something. Absolutely horrible.

• Paid Members

This remains one of my favourite introductory promos ever. This Bray and the first incarnation of the Wyatt family is one of my favourite acts ever. It all derailed later as has been well documented but I was a huge fan for a while there. 

Horrible, horrible news. RIP Bray :( 

Edited by JLM

This has properly taken me by surprise and gut punched me today, and I'm feeling rather sad/upset. I remember watching the original FCW Wyatt Family stuff and being super excited about them coming to the main roster.

Always kept an eye on what Bray was doing, and even though it wasn't all hits, all the time, he was always super creative and intriguing.

RIP Bray.

Edited by digitalversicolor

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I saw Amanda Huber post pictures of Bray and Brodie together and yeah that hit me like a truck, you have to imagine the family's were very close.

That was rough to see. I can only dread to think what Amanda must be going through, and people close to them both.

The other thing is knowing that he came up in a wrestling family, meaning that a lot of the people he worked with have probably known him since he was a kid. 

Honestly I hand on heart had no intention of staying up and watching smackdown live tonight because UFC is on at 10am tomorrow morning so I need to be fresh for that.

However now they have scrapped all plans for it and doing it as a tribute show I will be watching live and staying up for it 

Is there anywhere to watch online on a one off sub or something? I got rid of BT Sport. I never watch live but I'd like to make the effort tonight at least.

Short notice but I hope guys from other companies like Rowan and Bryan get a chance to contribute if they're able to. They certainly played a huge part in his journey.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BomberPat said:

That was rough to see. I can only dread to think what Amanda must be going through, and people close to them both.

The other thing is knowing that he came up in a wrestling family, meaning that a lot of the people he worked with have probably known him since he was a kid. 

Natalya said they used to go Trick or Treating together.

I've not posted on here for a long time, but I needed to be able to talk about this with like minded people. Most "normal" people wouldn't understand the death a wrestler upsetting you. 

I've never been a massive Wyatt fan or anything. I've always liked him and wanted him to do well, but I can't say I've ever been that emotionally invested in him, but Jesus, for some reason this was hit me hard. I woke up about 2.30am last night and saw the Wrestle Talk breaking news pop up and it legit got me. I think it's because this I'm a father to a young daughter and I couldn't imagine having to leave her. I feel so bad for his wife and kids. Just heart breaking all round. 

RIP Big Man. 

Apparently according to twitter talent have been given the option to not appear tonight however all of them have said they want to and pay tribute.

Also there are other talent that weren't supposed to be on that have said they want to and are coming down specifically.

Genuinely don't think I'm ready for it, it's going to be a tough one