Bray Wyatt dead

Daaaaaad!

1 hour ago, OzExile said:

God, that Smackdown turned me into a blubbering mess. It was a fantastic tribute, especially the ending. Maybe we will see the talent deliver video tributes on Raw next week. 

I know what they were trying to do but it could have done without trying to sell Payback throughout to be honest. Not sure I’ve ever seen a less hardcore ‘hardcore match’ either. I imagine Bo Dallas wasn’t up to it so soon as strange he would be under contract and not appear otherwise which is entirely understandable.

I absolutely hate to criticise any aspect though for what it was as some parts were extremely classy. Full credit to them either way. Nobody does a video package like WWE, I was never huge on Bray but that brought a tear along with the fans chanting at the end of it.

They couldn't really do hard-core due to where they were and commission rules so yeah that was a bit odd.

Apart from that I thought they did incredibly well on short notice. Not going to criticise their decisions on how to deal with it. They had some beautiful heartfelt moments and also gave the fans a show.

May seem a bit weird to outsiders but I'm sure the talent felt that was part of paying tribute to two men who clearly loved performing themselves. So well done to all involved for doing their best in a really tough situation. Had to feel for Braun and Rowan especially.

Yeah I can't bash WWE on this one.

They had an arena full of people who bought tickets and will have wanted to celebrate Bray's life/mourn his loss along with the wrestlers. I have to give them credit for keeping Bray's private issues private too. We were all speculating but none of us knew and that is a credit to everyone involved.

A tough watch at times but I give them a thumbs up for what I am sure has been a tough few days for everyone involved. 

• 7 months later...

The new Peacock documentary, Becoming Immortal, is well worth tracking down. Be prepared to be a mess for a lot of it though. 

I haven’t seen it but apparently there’s a suggestion that the Uncle Howdy character (and therefore Bo Dallas) is coming back.

I always thought Dallas was the better wrestler, and has just never had a gimmick that would allow him into the main event level.  Although I’m not really interested in any more spoopy bollocks I really hope they give him something good to work with.  He deserves it.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Loki said:

spoopy bollocks

And the reason so many guys turned down a Bray feud is revealed. Vince involvement : confirmed. 💩

Edited by air_raid
He wanted to axe me a question. An axe is something you chop a tree down with.