AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 discussion

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I can see them going for a mirror image of the end of All Out, with MJF winning and then CM Punk walking out in the devil mask to confront him, something like that. It seems a dead cert he's back now. 

They may as well go the whole way and re-do the answer machine message from Tony Khan.

*Beep*

"So, it's been a few months now. And your continuous and unexcused extended absence is hurting the company, and it's definitely hurting the fans. If you come back, I will give you your own Saturday Night Show, I'll let you avoid the 80% of the roster that hate you, I'll ignore your Instagram bullshit, I'll hire your dog-faced mate back and I will go back to pretending Cold Cabana doesn't exist. He shares a bank account with his mother anyway."

*Music hits*

Edited by Supremo

1 minute ago, Supremo said:

They may as well go the whole way and re-do the answer machine message from Tony Khan.

*Beep*

"So, it's been a few months now. And your continuous and unexcused extended absence is hurting the company, and it's definitely hurting the fans. If you come back, I will give you your own Saturday Night Show, I'll let you avoid the 80% of the roster that hate you, I'll ignore your Instagram bullshit, I'll hire your dog-faced mate back and I will go back to pretending Cold Cabana doesn't exist. He shares a bank account with his mother anyway."

*Music hits*

That's the funny part about people tying Collision and ROH together. Colt's been working as a producer on ROH.

Mild Rampage spoilers involving the women's world title.

Spoiler

Britt & Shida face Nyla & Shafir on the show. Backstage Hayter gets attacked by the Outcasts. Probably won't be confirmed until the show airs what the plan for Double or Nothing will be. People are just speculating on the severity of Hayter's injury.

------------------

Kinda depressing some of the actual matches on the card and a decent amount of these guys are stuck in a battle royale.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fw_LdW4acAAATML?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Infinity Land

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Isiah Kassidy is out of the Hardys match

At least he's selling having his neck Pillmanized.

I assumed it was just going to be like the compound match, where he turned up unscathed despite being chokeslammed off a scaffold onto concrete days before.

1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Is Bryan fucked? Noticed he hasn't done anything physical for a while.

Always there but doesn't seem to be involved.

Hopefully it's just a few knocks clearing up and it's not his head again.

I don't know i do wonder if they have been protecting him after a heavy period of big matches leading to the ironman. Could say the same of MJF i guess on TV but not Wrestling. I just assume its keeping him on TV

I think with Anarchy in the arena the big pop will be him getting the screwdriver to the face

13 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

If Danielson was fucked he probably wouldn't be wrestling at Anarchy in The Arena. 

It's probably just Dragon taking a break. I hope its that 

He has made some podcast appearances after Revolution. He's pretty banged up by the sounds of it. While Anarchy in the Arena will no doubt be brutal in spots, its also a way to avoid the expectations he & others would have for a high profile Danielson singles match.

• Paid Members

Listened to a preview podcast for this show and someone suggested OC survives from number 1 in the rumble, Swerve comes in last and robs the title with the help of his hoss army. I actually love this idea. Think it'd be a sensational feud, Swerve is more than ready for something juicy, they're a great match up in-ring, OC has a cast of likeable friends for the heels to beat up. As much as I'd love to see OC retain, I would be so on board for that. 

Edited by JLM