AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
On 4/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, Daddymagic said:

I'll be shocked if they sell 30k tickets. 

Clearly has money to burn does TS, but won't be a good look. When Wembley is empty it looks verrrry empty and soulless. 

On 4/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, Accident Prone said:

Quoting this for posterity, as it's such absurd statement and I can't wait to dunk on it when AEW sells 30k+ tickets.

Balling Slam Dunk GIF

On 4/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, Accident Prone said:

Hell, I'll even reply to that post again with a photo of myself at the crammed and rammed 30k+ Wembley Stadium just for shits and giggles, and I encourage everyone else who is going to do the same.

This post is pending. Check back in late August.

35 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Fingers crossed this is a sign Ospreay won't be playing a part at All In.

I reckon this pretty much confirms he’ll be on the show, that all depends on if he’s fucked after the G1 though.

2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Balling Slam Dunk GIF

This post is pending. Check back in late August.

*ahem*

On 5/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, SuperBacon said:

Still, that won't stop some dickheads going "See, SEE!!! I told you it would sell out!!! Hahaha, in your face" but then they are absolute losers if they do.

8 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Fingers crossed this is a sign Ospreay won't be playing a part at All In. Probably have enough of him on AEW tv by the time Forbidden Door is over.

Progress & US Promotion Defy have already announced a double header at the Electic Ballroom on the Saturday.

Looks to me like RPW holding a show the night before. They will probably use a few of the guys AEW do. 

Edited by westlondonmist

They've now sold more than 70,000 tickets. With months left until the show and no matches yet announced, I have to think that *not* selling out at this point would be the least expected outcome.

Edited by 69MeDon

14 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

They've now sold more than 70,000 tickets. With months left until the show and no matches yet announced, I have to think that *not* selling out at this point would be the least expected outcome.

It's going to be strange, a wrestling show with one of the highest attendances for the year and might not be a PPV as a PPV is the next week. Im sure it will be televised one way or another. 

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

It's going to be strange, a wrestling show with one of the highest attendances for the year and might not be a PPV as a PPV is the next week. Im sure it will be televised one way or another. 

I've got a theory that All In will be a PWG-style dream match show, where's there's not much build except for tantalising match graphics and maybe an interview or video package, and All Out will be your typical storyline-driven PPV.

Edited by Accident Prone