CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2023/08/31/footage-exists-of-cm-punk-jack-perrys-backstage-confrontation-at-aew-all-in-london/

There’s footage.

This could be there Khabib throwing the trolley at the bus moment in terms of pre-match video packages. Only it’s a middle aged malcontent throwing fists at a twink.

#ReleasetheSnydercut

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

This could be there Khabib throwing the trolley at the bus moment in terms of pre-match video packages. Only it’s a middle aged malcontent throwing fists at a twink.

Wrestling Fuck You GIF by AEWonTV

https://x.com/cm_trunks/status/1697304397154336856?s=46

The speech in full, if anyone’s interested.

I skimmed, but he speaks very, very well. Though, it’s clear he’s completely in thrall to the idea of the ‘old school veteran’.

He definitely ends up back in WWE. I’d bet my house on it.

8 minutes ago, gmoney said:

From the Observer:

The man's a hero. Let that be the end of the matter. 

Yeah, that’s a face turn if ever I’ve seen one. 

It would be incredible if non-wrestlers started refusing to work with him. Just walking to the ring in silence, wrestling one of the 3 people he can, and the ref counts his win with their eyes closed.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Even more so with the commentators refusing to call the matches on TV too with just a graphic of 'we couldn't give a shit about Punk' during his matches.

Just use a soundboard and piece together bits of pre-recorded commentary, so it sounds like a game of Smackdown! Just Bring It!

1 hour ago, David said:

I assumed that believing what The Observer said on anything Punk-related was akin to believing what The National spouts about Scottish Independence. Basically, they have their agenda and have chosen their "side" and that's that.

I dare say Punk used to pretend to be friends with Meltzer too for positive coverage. 

4 hours ago, Vamp said:

I dare say Punk used to pretend to be friends with Meltzer too for positive coverage. 

No doubt. That doesn't mean that Meltzer's "reporting" is any more credible though. Hasn't he been intentionally duped and shown up as being gullible in the past?

10 hours ago, David said:

I assumed that believing what The Observer said on anything Punk-related was akin to believing what The National spouts about Scottish Independence. Basically, they have their agenda and have chosen their "side" and that's that.

Do you also keep this same energy for Haus of Wrestling? Just curious.