ChatGPT Wrestling

Vamp

Here's a sample pro wrestling promo:

[Cut to a shot of The Shadow, standing in front of a dark alley. He's wearing his signature mask and his voice is hushed.]

The Shadow: "Stone Cold Sam, you think you're the toughest guy in the ring? You think you're the king of the streets? Well, let me tell you something, you're nothing but a bully, a thug with a mean streak. And it's time someone put you in your place."

[The Shadow pauses for a moment, letting his words sink in.]

The Shadow: "I've been watching you, Sam. I've seen the way you treat your opponents, the way you show no mercy. But you know what? That kind of attitude doesn't fly with me. I'm not just some nobody you can push around. I'm The Shadow, and I'm coming for you."

[The Shadow's eyes blaze with intensity.]

The Shadow: "You think you're unstoppable? You think you're unbeatable? Well, think again. I'm the dark horse of the ring, the mystery man who always has a trick up his sleeve. And at our match, I'm going to prove to the world that you're nothing but a washed-up has-been. I'm going to take you down, and I'm going to make you pay."

[The Shadow steps closer to the camera, his voice rising in volume.]

The Shadow: "So listen up, Sam. Listen up, everyone. Because The Shadow is coming to take over the ring. And there's not a thing anyone can do to stop me."

[The shot fades to black as The Shadow walks away, leaving a trail of darkness behind him.]

Here is a sample pro wrestling match between two fictional characters:

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for our next match. Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 225 pounds, the masked vigilante known as The Shadow!"

The lights go out and The Shadow appears on the entrance ramp, shrouded in darkness. The crowd cheers as he makes his way to the ring, stopping to pose for a moment before sliding under the ropes.

Ring Announcer: "And his opponent, from the gritty streets of Detroit, weighing in at 260 pounds, the hard-hitting brawler, Stone Cold Sam!"

Stone Cold Sam makes his entrance, smashing a steel chair on the ramp as he walks to the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and raises his fist in the air, eliciting a roar from the crowd.

The bell rings and the two wrestlers circle each other, sizing each other up. Stone Cold Sam charges at The Shadow, but The Shadow ducks and grabs him in a waistlock. Stone Cold Sam quickly reverses the hold and lands a massive clothesline, sending The Shadow crashing to the mat.

Stone Cold Sam follows up with a series of punishing strikes and slams, wearing down The Shadow. The crowd begins to boo as it looks like The Shadow is in trouble. But just when it seems like Stone Cold Sam has the upper hand, The Shadow catches him off guard with a flying cross body.

The two wrestlers trade blows back and forth, with each gaining and losing momentum. Stone Cold Sam goes for a powerbomb, but The Shadow slips out and hits a spinning heel kick, sending Stone Cold Sam to the mat. The Shadow climbs to the top rope and jumps, hitting a high-flying splash for a near fall.

The crowd is on its feet as the two wrestlers struggle to gain the upper hand. Stone Cold Sam misses a big boot, and The Shadow takes advantage, locking in a submission hold. Stone Cold Sam struggles, but he eventually taps out, giving The Shadow the win.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match, The Shadow!"

The crowd cheers as The Shadow celebrates his victory, posing in the ring and raising his arms in triumph.

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Vamp said:

"Stone Cold Sam, you think you're the toughest guy in the ring? You think you're the king of the streets? Well, let me tell you something, you're nothing but a bully, a thug with a mean streak. And it's time someone put you in your place."

E5199027-0817-47BF-92B8-1921FAB917DA.jpeg.366b201fb994f74fda5380f3fbf5afa8.jpeg

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Browser Brady said:

if i asked the AI to write a poem or a song or even a movie script and it became hugely commercially successful, who owns the rights to the content?

That's the big question - a lot of people I know in the games art space are testing these AI programs for idea generation or quick idea sharing but including any AI-generated images in commercial releases is an absolute minefield for ownership.

3 hours ago, Browser Brady said:

What are the better AI free image generators ?

if i asked the AI to write a poem or a song or even a movie script and it became hugely commercially successful, who owns the rights to the content?

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

That's the big question - a lot of people I know in the games art space are testing these AI programs for idea generation or quick idea sharing but including any AI-generated images in commercial releases is an absolute minefield for ownership.

I believe there is a class action lawsuit on the go from thousands of artists who have had their original work stolen by AI generator programs, with new artists adding to it daily. 

My girlfriend is an artist, but she has Aphantasia, she can’t picture anything in her minds eye. So for inspiration she takes photographs. She thought AI generated stuff might be a good way to help with that. She said she has already seen “Artists” put words into a generator, do a bit of editing, save the picture, and saying it’s their work as they put the words in to create the image. 

I've been testing it in terms of its ideas for social media, posters (it doesn't create images but suggests wording) and creating terms and conditions. It does a pretty good job at all of the above. 

The only thing it's shit at is telling jokes. 

Won't be long until WWE sacks it's writers and uses an AI to generate scripts. Thought I'd see what that future looks like. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

If no one has seen Cultaholic create an AI episode of WWE Raw, it is well worth a watch in a fever dream kind of way.

https://youtu.be/O8CJuVMG0G4

Tazz's WWE Rice Pudding is what I crave to get me through my current hangover.