Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 (edited) Whose avatar makes you jump into a thread even if you're not even that arsed about wrestling anymore? Edited January 13, 2023 by Frankie Crisp
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 Again, all good sorts and part of the reason I still venture into on topic.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 Supremo watches all the wrestling so none of the rest of us have to. Always enjoyable.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 Choosing between Supremo and BomberPat is more difficult than Sophie's Choice.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2023 Reading Supremo’s thoughts on Dynamite are part of my Thursday routine. But the work @air_raid has put into his House Shows thread over the year deserves recognition and a big trophy.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Reading Supremo’s thoughts on Dynamite are part of my Thursday routine. But the work @air_raid has put into his House Shows thread over the year deserves recognition and a big trophy. Concur with this. Both heroes. Raiders always provides such detail in his analysis and historical findings. But again, all good eggs including you, Harmy Gen. To think some of the names on the list have been posting for almost two decades now is both deeply worrying and also quite wonderful.
RedRooster Posted January 12, 2023 Posted January 12, 2023 It’s a toss-up between Supremo and BomberPat for me, but I’m the end Supremo narrowly won out. His posts actually enhance my enjoyment of AEW, the enthusiasm is so infectious.
Fog Dude Posted January 12, 2023 Posted January 12, 2023 3 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: Who's avatar Al Snow?
Paid Members FLips Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 Supremo all the way for me. Always look forward to his opinions on Dynamite so I know whether I can enjoy it that week or not.
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 12, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2023 While Supremo and Bomberpat have both been superb, @air_raid's house show thread could be easily turned into a book (and I mean that as a compliment). Absolutely astonishing stuff.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2023 The house show thread has been so well researched.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted January 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2023 Supremo sure does bang on about wrestling, doesn't he? I don't agree with a lot of what he says, and to be honest, sometimes his praise of AEW, Sami Zayn, Bloodline etc. can border on gushing. But damn it all if the guy doesn't just enjoy wrestling in a way that I wish more of us did. He's so effusive for a good angle that it's almost infectious. Kudos, I say. Kudos. He gets my vote.
Recommended Posts