16 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

I wonder if Sting will be able to do a 1-on-1 match or what the plans are in that regard?

He said a about a year ago that he doesn't plan on doing one. I think one could work with the same distractions he's had in the tag matches, make it a Lights Out match so it main events and he could even lose if that's what he wants but "officially" he'd be unbeaten in AEW. With how MJF has been able to get really simple things over he'd be the perfect opponent.

Since he's called his shot. I'm curious where Revolution next year will be. With how the touring schedule is playing out have to imagine Atlanta with a debut in the NBA arena lined up.

16 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I was one of them. I did there, Loughborough and Cleethorpes.

D-Lo got cut hardway at Sheffield when Alex twatted him with what I think was an umbrella. I had to go and get something for the cut and the venue gave me a tiny first aid kit with some plasters in. 

Loughborough was fun if only because me and the UK Pitbulls went in to another part of the students union beforehand to try and flog tickets...which was quite the experience. D-Lo and Alex Shane fighting on a sofa during their match was fun too.

Cleethorpes evening show had a decent turn out but the afternoon show was like 15 people and a few pensioners coming in to get out of the rain, memorable mainly for the wrestlers goofing around to pop each other due to the small turn out.

Main one was Alex Shane putting Dan Head in a submission and the referee (probably Lynskey) going 'Do you give up!?...Do you give!?...Do you give, Head?!...  Do you give Head!?'.

Maybe you had to be there. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Dan Head 

Bloody hell, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I'm sure I had a DVD of the FWA Academy - Best of 2005 or something and they were hyping Dan Head up to be one of the biggest stars in the country. What happened to him?

Edited by Lorne Malvo

50 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Bloody hell, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I'm sure I had a DVD of the FWA Academy - Best of 2005 or something and they were hyping Dan Head up to be one of the biggest stars in the country. What happened to him?

My pick was Ollie Burns... or Max Voltage.

Show went downhill after Omega/Fletcher, imo. Still enjoyable but a noticeable drop in quality.

Good crowd. 

The sound quality in the backstage segments was shit.

Hoping Shida gets a good run but I'm doubtful. Cracking match with Sakura as expected. 

Acclaimed have fuck off heat with me right now.

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

Congratulations to Cody Rhodes for no longer having the worst tattoo in AEW history.

IMG_6580.thumb.jpeg.8f76df44d564479dd62a42f0891b6079.jpeg

IMG_6579.thumb.jpeg.a02d1652e026c3c0c9e144e09a0a62a5.jpeg

I think it’s probably an insult consigned to 90s history, but anyone remember when people would call someone a dickhead and to demonstrate what they meant they’d wank off an imaginary dick protruding from their forehead?

This tattoo looks like a tribute to that.