Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

On 7/16/2023 at 4:22 PM, westlondonmist said:

So I got a baseball jersey. Went for large and strangely wondered if I could have gotten a medium, it's huge. Quite interesting fit, not unflatteringly big but plenty of space for a bit to thick jumper/hoody in Autumn. I have a couple of base layers anyway. Cost £50 from JD.

spacer.png

Edit no reason for the team, I just kind of liked the look.

Mate

Did you get that in store?

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, textonly said:

This reminds me of how irrationally annoyed I get when Chelsea play in their home kit when they're away to Man City. Why I care, I don't know, but it really bugs me.

It is a bit weird. Sometimes I feel like one if the awsy/third kits is designed because of how it'll look when a fan wears it, as opposed to on the field? Like when United had that one because it "looks good with jeans" 

On a similar note the Rovers' away kit is plain black. Looks really nice, although I'd want it without the vape company sponsorship. It's a shame they don't seem to do the women's shirt with a different sponsor for general sale. The third kit is more on brand for me, in that it's yellow with what looks to be hi-visibility stripes on it. 

blackburn-rovers-23-24-away-kit-7.jpg

d56cad90-2d35-11ee-b1f3-198245ff981d.jpg