Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

15 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Not really football related but what are the fits like for baseball jerseys? Looser than a football shirt?

I'd definitely say so. Might be worth asking in the MLB thread too mate.

Also, all shirts/kits/uniforms chat welcome. In fact, the more the merrier. I love sports kits! 

The new England Rugby training wear is wicked. Obviously I wouldn't buy or wear it, but it is lovely.

Edited by SuperBacon
ALL SHIRTS WELCOME

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'd definitely say so. Might be worth asking in the MLB thread too mate.

Also, all shirts/kits/uniforms chat welcome. In fact, the more the merrier. I love sports kits! 

The new England Rugby training wear is wicked. Obviously I wouldn't buy or wear it, but it is lovely.

I'm not a baseball fan but the kits are absolutely awesome. The button up shirts look smart and some of the City Connect (San Diego, Houston and Chicago mainly) are brilliant. They are a bit expensive, they don't only last 1 season like a football shirt to be fair. Was also hoping if anybody knew how to get them cheap(er). 

Edited by westlondonmist

9 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

I'm not a baseball fan but the kits are absolutely awesome. The button up shirts look smart and some of the City Connect (San Diego, Houston and Chicago mainly) are brilliant. They are a bit expensive, they don't only last 1 season like a football shirt to be fair. Was also hoping if anybody knew how to get them cheap(er). 

Fanatics is all I know mate. Sorry.

Actually, if you don't mind second hand, there is this https://classicamericansports.com/collections/mlb

Run by Classic Football Shirts, who I'm not a massive fan of, but there you go.

• Paid Members

Teemu Pukki scored his first Minnesota Utd goal (on his first start) last night, in this beauty:

minnesota-united-2023-away-kit(1).thumb.jpg.9d544e4bdfc4db79efd71dce6f08410b.jpg

If I wore football shirts for reasons other than going to the game (like how they look, don't care much for how they feel) I'd be after one of those with Pukki 22 on the back. Suspect it won't be long until I see one around Norwich.

2 minutes ago, Statto said:

Teemu Pukki scored his first Minnesota Utd goal (on his first start) last night, in this beauty:

minnesota-united-2023-away-kit(1).thumb.jpg.9d544e4bdfc4db79efd71dce6f08410b.jpg

If I wore football shirts for reasons other than going to the game (like how they look, don't care much for how they feel) I'd be after one of those with Pukki 22 on the back. Suspect it won't be long until I see one around Norwich.

Love that top, may invest in one myself

• Paid Members

Yep, it is. As sponsor's logos go, one of the nicer ones to incorporate into a design. Simple logo and they appear happy to have it in any colour to match the shirt design, looking at their recent history.

Edit: gonna put this in here rather than double posting - I ain't mad at it, as the kids say:

20230714_104246.thumb.jpg.181eb1a7a63d2a39bcda1e2b9b9300cd.jpg

Edited by Statto
NCFC home kit