Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Cheddar AFC committing to their name here.

They've been committing in other ways for a while, to be fair. Saw them in a pre-season friendly in the 2000s and already back then, their mascot was a bloke dressed as a block of cheese. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've just seen Billy Sharp is playing for LA Galaxy and now I want a Billy Sharp LA Galaxy shirt. Anyone dipped their toes into the murky waters of MLS shirt buying? Buy from the MLS store and they're almost $200 for a named shirt. The fanatics website is cheaper but they seem to be missing kit details (the 5 stars above the badge).

14 minutes ago, hallicks said:

I've just seen Billy Sharp is playing for LA Galaxy and now I want a Billy Sharp LA Galaxy shirt. Anyone dipped their toes into the murky waters of MLS shirt buying? Buy from the MLS store and they're almost $200 for a named shirt. The fanatics website is cheaper but they seem to be missing kit details (the 5 stars above the badge).

The differences in the replicas is mad. You have been warned.

https://footballshirtcollective.com/blogs/collectors-club/replica-mls-jerseys?_pos=4&_sid=63146f78a&_ss=r

44 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Goddamn. Thanks. 

FWIW I have never owned an MLS shirt so can't comment on personal experience. If you're happy with the replica version, go for it.

32 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

spacer.png

The first ever Marshall Islands national team kit.

https://marshall-islands-soccer-federation.square.site/s/shop

Oh that is just lovely. Please stop. I'm trying to save money. 

17 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Love the Uthai Thani one, I'm gonna have to pick that up 

If you find it let me know and vice versa.

Sure it will pop up on one of the shirt selling sites soon.

By the way, I think I've recommended Cult Kits to a few people before, and they have been selling some horrific fakes as genuine (one a 98 Brazil shirt for a pretty penny)

Possibly an innocent mistake but just goes to show even the "proper" sellers can make mistakes so be vigilant.

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

By the way, I think I've recommended Cult Kits to a few people before, and they have been selling some horrific fakes as genuine (one a 98 Brazil shirt for a pretty penny)

Possibly an innocent mistake but just goes to show even the "proper" sellers can make mistakes so be vigilant.

Will do mate 👍 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:21 PM, SuperBacon said:

https://shop.line.me/@uthaithanifc/product/1005135446