Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure which one I'll get, probably the home but I like them both a lot. The last home kit was decent enough but bland, the away kit was pretty poor. These ones stand out, look different. I think the home reminds me of Euro 96 without directly copying it and giving a much more modern vibe to it. Some of the old gits are moaning on twitter but they wouldn't buy one anyway.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

By a mile the best England shirt there has been for a long time.

spacer.png

Still won't be buying one, but sure the youngest will want one.

What’s this then?

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Oh nice, I Googled “New England kit” and nothing came up so I assumed it was a fan shirt or something. It’s nice is that.

Edit. The current England home kit seems to have been around for a while now, which is good because I really like it and they seem to have moved away from having a new shirt every year.

Edited by Scratch

8 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Not sure which one I'll get, probably the home but I like them both a lot. The last home kit was decent enough but bland, the away kit was pretty poor. These ones stand out, look different. I think the home reminds me of Euro 96 without directly copying it and giving a much more modern vibe to it. Some of the old gits are moaning on twitter but they wouldn't buy one anyway.

Both are beautiful.

54 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Edit. The current England home kit seems to have been around for a while now, which is good because I really like it and they seem to have moved away from having a new shirt every year.

I'm afraid they'll be having a new one for the summer.

24 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

I've told my 5 year old he can have a Scotland kit. Need advice, he's 5 and the sizes are 5/6 or 7/8. The latter will be too big but worried the former won't fit long. Anybody know how big Adidas kids kits are?

Here you go mate. My advice would be to measure him and remember the kits will be baggy.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/help/size_charts/kids-clothing

Because they're so expensive and my 11yo likes new shirts and not the shit old ones in my closet (she's not interested in wearing a large boys 1997 Brugge shirt, the idiot!) I always buy a size too big as they shoot up, and I don't want to spend 50 odd quid on something she'll grow out of in a couple of months. Trainers are bad enough for that.

• Paid Members

It was so much easier when I was a kid, when it was the fashion for footy shirts to be baggy as fuck. At age 13 I'd have men's L or XL and be guaranteed never to grow out of them. Even better, the ones I kept still fit me now!

• Paid Members

I like this Tintin inspired away kit for Belgium. 

skynews-tintin-belgium_6490073.jpg