Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

Got the Scotland shirt for me and my son. He loves it and wants to put it on constantly.

SFA don't hide the SSC code to get 15% off so the shirt isn't really £75. I then get a further 8% off JD through work. So my shirt and a kids kit cost about £98 in total. Football kit terms that's okay.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

Been trying to find shirts on DHgate but not getting any luck. 

Can any of you connoisseurs assist please? Ideally want Spurs and/or England

Try searching for player names rather than team names.

• Paid Members
On 3/28/2024 at 11:02 AM, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

Can any of you connoisseurs assist please? Ideally want Spurs and/or England

no, shan't 

On 3/29/2024 at 6:56 AM, Scratch said:

Try searching for player names rather than team names.

This. For example, if you want an England shirt, search for SAKA instead, and in the search window select your result under 'soccer jerseys'.

When selecting a seller, go for high ratings obvs but also pick someone that has sold a fair amount. Because someone with only a few sales but high rating could be skewed on say one positive review (which could be their mate). And also, ideally pick someone that has received reviews with pictures from buyers.

Sellers I've used multiple times include usoccerjersey, redstar159 and soccerjersey55. Word of warning- socks are really hit and miss. If you buy a full kit, some don't bother sending the socks and when they do, they're often some random socks that are an off-colour to the kit. Not that I really give a fuck, they're socks.