Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Posted on the previous page.

Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

40 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Whens this out?????

March 21st. If you're not a Nike member it's worth signing up as 1.) It's free delivery, and 2.) You get 25% off on your birthday month. This always ALWAYS has restrictions, and usually doesn't include new shirts, but you never know and you might as well.

1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

March 21st. If you're not a Nike member it's worth signing up as 1.) It's free delivery, and 2.) You get 25% off on your birthday month. This always ALWAYS has restrictions, and usually doesn't include new shirts, but you never know and you might as well.

Thank you my friend 

• Paid Members

I like the Norway shirt. Never had an issue with central badges in themselves - depends completely on the rest of the design, really.

9 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I like the Norway shirt. Never had an issue with central badges in themselves - depends completely on the rest of the design, really.

What irks me is the Brazil shirt has a central badge but not a central Nike tick, but the Norway one has both. 

Irrationally annoyed.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What irks me is the Brazil shirt has a central badge but not a central Nike tick, but the Norway one has both. 

Irrationally annoyed.

Ah, I see what you mean. Yeh, that looks a bit pony. A shame, because I love the artwork breaking up the yellow.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

England shirt is gorgeous the more I see it. So tempted to get one.

Nike have had a shocker with some of the others though. 

spacer.png

Central badge! Boooooooo.

spacer.png

Absolutely horrific. 

I like the Norway one. Central badges can look really good or really shit. Celtic had one a couple of years ago and it was too low and ruined a good shirt. The Brazil one looks weird with the tick not central and again too low. The Norway one works well, especially with the blue middle.

• Paid Members

International shirts are where central badges thrive, IMO. I bloody love that Norway shirt. 

And whilst the pattern on the Brazil one isn't to my taste, that CBF logo bang in the middle of the chest is exactly what I think of when I think of a Brazil shirt. 

I hate that the replicas look different. Obviously there will be slight differences, the material will be slightly different (although still a poly), the badges will be less stiff on a real one. But I don't see why they couldn't replicate the background patter or at least keep the England badge the same colour. 

Luckily the country I support are shit, so Adidas have them play in the Aeroready ones that fans buy in the shop. 

Edited by westlondonmist