Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
On 7/13/2023 at 9:42 AM, Statto said:

Yep, it is. As sponsor's logos go, one of the nicer ones to incorporate into a design. Simple logo and they appear happy to have it in any colour to match the shirt design, looking at their recent history.

Edit: gonna put this in here rather than double posting - I ain't mad at it, as the kids say:

20230714_104246.thumb.jpg.181eb1a7a63d2a39bcda1e2b9b9300cd.jpg

Don't mind it at all - not quite up to par with last year's pinstripe number but still decent. The away kit this year is very nice imo. 

On 7/12/2023 at 10:07 AM, westlondonmist said:

I'm not a baseball fan but the kits are absolutely awesome. The button up shirts look smart and some of the City Connect (San Diego, Houston and Chicago mainly) are brilliant. They are a bit expensive, they don't only last 1 season like a football shirt to be fair. Was also hoping if anybody knew how to get them cheap(er). 

So I got a baseball jersey. Went for large and strangely wondered if I could have gotten a medium, it's huge. Quite interesting fit, not unflatteringly big but plenty of space for a bit to thick jumper/hoody in Autumn. I have a couple of base layers anyway. Cost £50 from JD.

spacer.png

Edit no reason for the team, I just kind of liked the look.

Edited by westlondonmist

• 2 weeks later...

This, the new Bologna shirt, is absolutely lovely and has to be the best shirt Macron have ever made. 

spacer.png

This United shirt, without that sponsor, would be really decent, but depends just how green it looks in real life.

spacer.png

And this...well, go home Adidas, you are drunk.

spacer.png

This has to be the worst shirt they've ever had.

Coupled with the home that had to be pulled from the shelves due to a manufacturing error and the gold all over it because they thought they would win the league (They can say its for the 20th anniversary of the "Invincibles" season all they want) means Adidas and club have had a shocker with their shirts.

This is lovely from Umbro and Hearts.

spacer.png

A nod to their 1874 kit, and if they keep a sponsor off it, one of the cleanest designs I've ever seen.

Edit: Just seen this. I suppose that's a literal way of launching a kit isn't it?

Edited by SuperBacon