Extreme Rules 2022 **Spoilers**

Nick James

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

If they had ditched everything before the door lit up, the return would have been perfect.

I don’t mind a bit of Taker-esque spookiness around Wyatt’s presentation as long as he’s not presented as an ACTUAL wizard.  That stuff has never worked for him.

Backwoods Bray, if that’s what we’re getting, is something I’ll watch.  As regards his actual wrestling style, he’d be better being more like Abyss - a brawling, violent monster who takes punishment and deals it out.  Actually I hope Parks is working on this angle, he’d be a great fit for where I think they will go with Wyatt.

There was a point between Backwoods Bray and Daddy Spook where he just wore hoodies and was a bit sinister. That’s probably the most fertile ground in which to play. A charismatic goth lad who inspires loyalty and uses long words, but definitively not an actual demon or wizard.

• Paid Members

Spare a thought for MJF at this tough time. Watching someone return at the end of a pay per view in a spooky mask to a huge pop, and the moment being allowed to breathe and resonate without the World Champion immediately losing his mind in a muffin-fuelled meltdown? Max must be seething with jealousy!

If Bray has to be the walking embodiment of subtext that’s not there, the similarities between those two returns is something I’m far more interested in discussing. That’s way more interesting than who was in the stupid costumes or what it means for the lore~! that the woman playing the witch had some title belts near her in the crowd. Would be hilarious if it was a partial troll on AEW’s disaster last month. They should’ve immediately tweeted out a video of Roman calmly eating a croissant, like the end of the first Avengers film.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

There was a point between Backwoods Bray and Daddy Spook where he just wore hoodies and was a bit sinister. That’s probably the most fertile ground in which to play. A charismatic goth lad who inspires loyalty and uses long words, but definitively not an actual demon or wizard.

I still hated that. Shite, pointless promos, always been crap in the ring. Really don't know what people see in him. 

Spoiler

Apparently Erick Rowan/Rebeard has resigned with the company too… potentially for this new stable?

Where has this Wyatt 6 come from? It seems to be an internet made thing, that’s going to disappoint many when it was just the works of people playing EWR

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Matthew said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently Erick Rowan/Rebeard has resigned with the company too… potentially for this new stable?

Where has this Wyatt 6 come from? It seems to be an internet made thing, that’s going to disappoint many when it was just the works of people playing EWR

Wyatts twitter name is Wyatt 6, thats it, as far as I know. Pure speculation that people have run with. I'm sure he's had that twitter name for a good while, possibly before Vince stepped down. 

image.png.f2a3751c3cabe6bd4815a55679445a11.png

Edited by Nick James

4 hours ago, gmoney said:

I still hated that. Shite, pointless promos, always been crap in the ring. Really don't know what people see in him. 

I liked it when he did that dancey thing around the ring.

He just doesn’t pull off the menace he desperately wants to portray. He’s aiming for Max Cady and hitting Bobcat Goldthwait. If he’s gonna ramble and say nothing then they can at least make it shorter.