Joey Ryan now works for Disney

Daddymagic

The thing that people spouting “innocent until proven guilty” don’t acknowledge is that a bunch of random people all making up similar lies to harm an innocent person probably never happens. What’s more is that you can allow an individual all the privileges of innocence (he’s not in jail) whilst also believing accusers. When it comes to working with vulnerable people though it’s probably best to err on the side of caution depending on severity of accusations.

• Paid Members

My apologies if I've missed it in the thread but what was he actually doing at the park?

I ask because I live near a theme park and everyone I've ever know who works there is either an unemployable mental case,  bigot,  drunk, pot head or mostly just a student or someone between jobs doing the bare minimum for cash.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

My apologies if I've missed it in the thread but what was he actually doing at the park?

I ask because I live near a theme park and everyone I've ever know who works there is either an unemployable mental case,  bigot,  drunk, pot head or mostly just a student or someone between jobs doing the bare minimum for cash.

As a former wrestler, he's pretty qualified then

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Disneyland in that regard is a bit different. Lot of actors and students end up working there because of its location. Even Steve Martin worked in the magic shop there when he was starting his stand up career. The Jungle Cruise is notorious for failed actors to work on as it’s a scripted attraction that you play a role for. I’ll let Weird Al explain it

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Disneyland in that regard is a bit different

You know where I live near then, yeah....

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

students end up working there

Much like I mentioned...

Still, feel free to actually answer my question on what his job involved.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

You know where I live near then, yeah....

Much like I mentioned...

Still, feel free to actually answer my question on what his job involved.

Do you live near Disneyland? Why would I know.

anyway, here you go https://gprivate.com/5zsg4

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Do you live near Disneyland? Why would I know.

Yeah, that was my point. 

Also your LMGTFY link doesn't answer the question, so it's both uninformative and unfunny, which is very apt given who posted it. 

If anyone who isn't a throbbing bell end would like to answer please feel free. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Yeah, that was my point. 

Also your LMGTFY link doesn't answer the question, so it's both uninformative and unfunny, which is very apt given who posted it. 

If anyone who isn't a throbbing bell end would like to answer please feel free. 

Despite you being an unreasonable arsehole for no reason, as I thought I’d helped the first time, I’ll answer.

A handler on attraction usually helps guests get into the right queue. If they are a skipper, they take guests on a boat around the attraction performing a script. A handler is not a usual term on attractions, normally just known as cast members so the handler title here is either wrong, or because if the theme of the attraction and they are known as handlers.

The issue here is he is the point of contact to all guests and obviously being accused of sexual assault isn’t really the type you want working in a customer facing and interacting role.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

as I thought I’d helped the first time

You thought wrong. 

being an unreasonable arsehole

Yes, because you'd clearly just answered the question by typing an answer before, and hadn't tried to be funny with a shit LMGTFY link. 

A handler on attraction usually helps guests get into the right queue. If they are a skipper, they take guests on a boat around the attraction performing a script

So he told people which line to stand in or pointed out shit on the tour. Thank you, despite my moaning that is genuinely appreciated. 

Edited by Tommy!

21 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

The thing that people spouting “innocent until proven guilty” don’t acknowledge is that a bunch of random people all making up similar lies to harm an innocent person probably never happens.

Not that I give a flying fuck about Joey Ryan, but it doesn't actually take much for rumours on social media to spread like wildfire and become a sort of "truth" to some people. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Remember when people were saying that Ryan should be able to go about his daily life without hassle when it came about he was working at Disney? How people can change etc? 

Since Speaking Out, Ryan has tried to sue his accusers, made a black turtle neck Dapper Laughs apology and now tried to run a stand up show based on.....get this....his dick. The man's a fucking danger to society. 

I hate him, think he's a pathetic weasel of a man, who's done horrible things to women. 

However, I think it's wrong if wrestling fans follow his whereabouts for the rest of his life and never let him work again. He shouldn't be in wrestling though, that's for sure.

And also before anyone says yeah, this one man show looked like a terrible slap in the face to those he abused so I'm all for that being cancelled tbh

Edited by LEGIT

1 hour ago, LEGIT said:

However, I think it's wrong if wrestling fans follow his whereabouts for the rest of his life and never let him work again.

Pretty confident nobody is following him around doing that.