The "Tony Khan is ace!" thread

David

If the magic computer told him Keith Lee would be a good investment then it needs a good dose of Norton antivirus or whatever!

Nah, but fair play to Tony really though. He's made a good fist of this wrestling lark so far. Being able to watch Regal, Mox and Ambrose on telly every week is reason alone to sing his praises.

35 minutes ago, DCW said:

Nah, but fair play to Tony really though. He's made a good fist of this wrestling lark so far. Being able to watch Regal, Mox and Ambrose on telly every week is reason alone to sing his praises.

30 minutes ago, Louch said:

Before aew I was having to go watch britwres and pretend new Japan was good to stay interested in wrestling. 

There it is, really. If a piece of shit morally bankrupt horrible cunt like Vince churned out top notch quality product all the time, he’d be called ace too. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There it is, really. If a piece of shit morally bankrupt horrible cunt like Vince churned out top notch quality product all the time, he’d be called ace too. 

2 hours ago, Louch said:

Can you not go back to your own thread for slagging him as you routinely tell everyone to do when saying anything nice about aew or Khan on that? 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

This probably won’t matter one iota to anyone bar David, but the thing I’m most interested in regarding little tone is  his statistical data gathering in baseball and American Football. Moneyball revolutionised baseball and his firm took it to the next step. It measures how players impact teams in totally different ways. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a whole load of new metrics for wrestling,  measuring what makes a good storyline and match, the diminishing returns of moves per show, all kinds of stuff that we as viewers aren’t even thinking about. 

Don't know about that, but his first hire was Chris Harrington, aka "mookieghana" online, who's a total stats analysis nerd and is employed specifically for looking at business numbers.

2 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Don't know about that, but his first hire was Chris Harrington, aka "mookieghana" online, who's a total stats analysis nerd and is employed specifically for looking at business numbers.

That sounds incredible, I’d love a fly on the wall show about their meetings and sabremetrics. I know that might sound sarcastic but bear in mind I currently play Flight Sim on the Xbox just to see cities and stuff from the air.

5 hours ago, Louch said:

I just want a recording of the meeting where he told Cody to take his castrated dog a walk back up north. Stats optional 

Okay Cody, here is the percentage of people who hate your neck tattoo, and here is the percentage of people I want watching my product.  Do you see the massive overlay?

16 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Should point out that Craven Cottage is only just down the river from Battersea Dogs' Home

Someone needs to show Vince 'Phoenix Nights' so he can debut Tony Kahn and then throw up that piss funny bullshit apology they did for the real Keith Laird. 

I think how he treats his talent and office staff is probably his biggest plus point. He seems like a good guy with them and actually gives a shit.

He also is living out his teenage fantasy and seems genuinely excited by his product, unlike the other promotion

And on that, I like that it must piss Vince off that this fucking kid cannot be bought or intimidated by him as his Dad has more money than sense. This aint TNA getting in every ex WWE talent that was released, the bloke nicked Daniel Bryan and Mox off of him.