AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

FTR are in the process of a face turn, yet  MJF is saying The Pinnacle are live and well. They've lost their muscle, their manager and I'm guessing their tag team. Are The Gunn Club the replacements?

9 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

FTR are in the process of a face turn, yet  MJF is saying The Pinnacle are live and well. They've lost their muscle, their manager and I'm guessing their tag team. Are The Gunn Club the replacements?

That's not a bad shout. That said, while I quite like The Gunn Club, I'm not convinced that they'd be a great fit with MJF. I do think you're on to something, though. 

2 hours ago, WeeAl said:

With 2.0 replacing Santana & Ortiz in inner circle lite, gunn club replacing FTR is going too far on bringing through undercards in same spot for me so close together 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Undisputed Elite? Sheesh.

These scrubs need to fuck off. Proper rubbish. Pretty much everything else is working in AEW with over acts and hot prospects all over the card. Everything except these three jobbers. Hangman needs to get away from these heat killers.

Apart from that, good show this week.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

I’m finding lately AEW to be a case of “be careful what you wish for” because when it first started it was genuinely exciting to see who would jump ship or debut to fill out this new roster. Now though, the roster is packed and they’re still fucking going and every new debut is making me roll my eyes; especially in the women’s division who barely get a look in anyway.

It’s starting to look less like an exciting new product and more just NXT + Legends ran by Tony Khan. Don’t get me wrong the show is still good and the PPVs excellent but having ready-made wrestlers come in is going to stop them having to create new stars like they did with Darby, MJF, Wardlow, Jungle Boy, etc.

Not that they were superstars or anything but you do feel bad for the likes of Joey Janela and Marko Stunt who were putting shifts in to help the company start and as soon as someone better came along got binned off. 
There’s been a few wrestlers they brought in early who I was excited to see improving or showing what they could do like Bear Country, Sonny Kiss, Varsity Blondes, The Wingmen and they all got binned off to the depths of Dark unless they’re doing a job. 

I worry they’re going to hit a wall in creating homegrown stars now because they don’t need to.

9 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

There’s been a few wrestlers they brought in early who I was excited to see improving or showing what they could do like Bear Country, Sonny Kiss, Varsity Blondes, The Wingmen and they all got binned off to the depths of Dark unless they’re doing a job. 

I worry they’re going to hit a wall in creating homegrown stars now because they don’t need to.

Other than Varsity Blonds, pretty much all of them have been "binned off" to Dark since the company started.