AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Given everything that’s happened and the year he’s had, I’m surprised they didn’t give him 50% of the entire company. He’s the been the MVP of all MVPs. I can only imagine the salary he was (rightly) able to dictate. Probably (deservedly) on Lesnar money.

• Paid Members

Mox is Mr AEW for me, so much so that I don't even view him as an ex-WWE guy anymore. He never hit the heights as Dean Ambrose as he has as Jon Moxley and I would be happy to stay with AEW for the rest of his career. 

19 hours ago, Merzbow said:

You'd think Shida would be snapped up by Stardom, she's a league ahead of most other Joshi wrestlers outside the company. And I say that as someone that prefers TJP.

She'd probably make a killing doing the freelance gig in Japan.

With Prominence, Colors and Nomads there seems to be a growing freelance scene on top of the success of both Stardom (under Bushiroad they now have a pretty much open door policy) and TJPW.

Anyway getting away from all the pro wrestling drama a very middle of the road show this week imo.

SCISSOR ME TAZ. 

NO. NO. 

😂

God dammit strap a rocket to Jamie Hayter. 

20 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

So they're in Canada tonight, is there any chance whatsoever that Omega will be back?

I keep getting the feeling that even after the investigation/suspension we might not see them all back.

I think he's the most likely given he wasn't there for when a lot of this was building up to the eventual confrontation so perhaps is less 'involved' if that makes any sense. He also got assaulted himself.

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I keep getting the feeling that even after the investigation/suspension we might not see them all back.

Kenny Omega is my biggest concern with all this. His contract is up in February. If this suspensions/legal stuff continues to drag out he might just think "fuck it " and jump ship. It's not outside the realms of possibility - he's wrestled almost everyone in AEW at this point and WWE will no doubt offer him an insane deal and none of the EVP headaches. 

• Paid Members

Who would have thought Kenny Omega could be out of the door before the game is even released? You would imagine he would be tempted by a big Wrestlemania payday at least once before his body gives up on him.

I read somewhere that time is being added to peoples contracts due to injury time etc, so it could be that his contract is pushed back a little.