The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

In the context of what Toni Storm was doing, I had no issue with it. Keeping it on after she left and was replaced with Julia Hart was a choice though. 

There is truth in this, and probably where he needed to be a little wiser.

I wonder if there's a proper PR person at AEW, as they're the little details they'd iron out.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

There is truth in this, and probably where he needed to be a little wiser.

I wonder if there's a proper PR person at AEW, as they're the little details they'd iron out.

The PR guy is the one that ran up to the table and took the hat and specs off of him. If anything, he should have done that a LOT sooner.

Just now, Nick James said:

The PR guy is the one that ran up to the table and took the hat and specs off of him. If anything, he should have done that a LOT sooner.

Ah, didn't see that. Yeah. That guy needed to do that the minute the Toni Storm silliness subsided.

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

In the context of what Toni Storm was doing, I had no issue with it. Keeping it on after she left and was replaced with Julia Hart was a choice though. 

Also I agree @d-d-d-dAz but that question should have been asked during Khan’s time, not the talents time and at that point he wasn’t in any fancy dress

So now we're blaming the people asking the questions?

"Hey guys if you can just ask easy questions while Tony is looking like a twat please. We'll let you know when Serious Tony is available."

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

So now we're blaming the people asking the questions?

"Hey guys if you can just ask easy questions while Tony is looking like a twat please. We'll let you know when Serious Tony is available."

IMG_9690.thumb.png.93d0f14bc33e1e15f386763a8a76e568.png

twitter appropriate but works here.

Any media scrum, and we’ll just focus on WWE and AEW for the purposes of this, have segments where questions are fielded to the management/owner and when the talent are brought ought the questions are normally directed at them. 

There was the need to ask questions of what was going on with Jericho during Julia Harts time, was not really fair to her. He also should have taken the stuff off after Toni storm finished.

Anyway thanks for reminding me to update my award nominations.

@d-d-d-dAz I was with you until you said half decent journalist. I think you forgot what it was and who was there.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

When you are on the wrong side of an argument with Davey Numbers you have to consider you are reading this wrong Scorchy. 

If the journalist had asked Julia about her thoughts on the backstage issues or anything to do with wrestler safety that’s one thing. But they didn’t.

Khan still shouldn’t have been dressed like a tit after Toni Storm left.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

If the journalist had asked Julia about her thoughts on the backstage issues or anything to do with wrestler safety that’s one thing. But they didn’t.

There was no point, the politician answer killed the topic - which was the point of the answer.

But had he said anything more salacious, that's when they could bring in a second voice for opinion.