The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

I'm undoubtedly in the minority, but I'm happy to see Flair back in some capacity as we close in on Sting's final match. The history between the two, it would be pretty cool to see them both officially call it a day together at the Greensboro Coliseum.

I know Sting will likely stick to the retirement, and it would be fitting if Flair finally packs it in and calls it a day at the same time. 

32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Also doesn’t AEW already have wrong’uns on its own payroll?

Yes, but they can do flippy shit and add to the product so we don’t care. Flair can’t add anything ring wise so we pretend to care about the noncey stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Duke said:

Keith goes a bit easier on Ric Flair because he knows what it's like to be an old man who's only got his catch phrases left.

He certainly can't do any of the "flippy shit" he did in his younger days, when the likes of Oggy and Gary Bannister were lording it up down Highfield Road.

4 minutes ago, David said:

He certainly can't do any of the "flippy shit" he did in his younger days, when the likes of Oggy and Gary Bannister were lording it up down Highfield Road.

I saw Gary Bannister score an overhead kick that won us the game at Old Trafford in my younger years. 

I was certainly one of the happier fans on my way back down south after the game. WOOOOOOOO!

20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

"I'm Keith Houchen! The back to Euston travelling, dropped and damaging, flight sim riding, upvote stealing son of a gun!"

Broken down body, skint, multiple divorces, bleeds easily. I’m nothing like Ric Flair. 

• 4 weeks later...

Could’ve gone in a number of threads, Speaking out, Piss Jericho etc, but it’s seemingly more likely that Khan knew about Jericho harassing Kylie Rae and having NDA’s signed to try and cover it up. If you’re one of his favourites, he’s got your back regardless.