The UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery 2022 - Entries are closed

Glenryck Pilchards

Apologies for the delay guys, life and power cuts have gotten in the way. 

Here is the scorecard for the Women's Rumble 

No photo description available.

An unprecedented 13 "legends" appeared in this Rumble with six of them dumped out before 60 seconds to get their 10 points wiped out 

Lita was doing so well until she stupidly decided to go for a moonsault to see all of her good work wiped out. 

The only other bone of contention was the elimination of Naomi. I decided to award the points to Charlotte for putting her in the precarious position and points to Sonya Deville for completing the elimination. 

Thus leads to the following scores:  

No description available.

Congratulations to @reychampion for winning the Women's section with a score of 157 points with @sukhy and @Accident Prone close behind in the medal positions. 

It was a bad weekend if you were named Shane O'Mac. Not only did the real one receive a pink slip, the virtual reboot @Shane O' Mac Version 2 picked up the wooden spoon.

On to the Men's..... 

May be an image of text that says "Entrant No Wrestler Points Position Points Eliminations Luke 18 Legend/double bubble Idiot Nakamura Theory Roode Holland Ford Piest Zayn Knoxville Hawkins 11 Omos House on Fire Tag stable members Total 10 3 3 20 6 9 6 13 Gable Dom Mysterio 15 Corbin 16 Ziggler Sheamus Boogs 10 12 20 6 Riddle Mcintyre 3 16 14 6 Rey 15 35 4 BigE Bad Bunny 28 Ûhe Mac 29 Orton 30 Lesnar 10 8 3 10 25 20 6 10 10 4 4"

Three competitors were awarded 10 points for 'legend' which I think we will need to rename next year. Brock was the only wrestler to have done double bubble. 

There was a total of 18 wrestlers who were in an active tag team, which goes to show how much of a shit they gave to this Rumble. This category will be discontinued next year. 

Three competitors got the stupid idiot award. Both Kofi and Ricochet springboarded into their demise and I gave -20 to Montez Ford as well due to him leaping of the top rope into Omos which lead directly to his elimination. 

On to the scores on the doors...

Re-rewind when the crowd says @boshealecta congratulations sir you were the only one to break the 200 point barrier. @Fatty Facesitter and @CTXRussomark share a silver medal between them. @Mr.Showtime had a shit time along with @Shy Dad who share the splinters of the wooden spoon. 

And on to the combined scores.....

Congratulations to Boshealecta for completing the double with a grand old score of 311. Fatty Facesitter gets a silver medal of his own to go with his shared one and @air_raid sneaks a bronze medal ahead of @HarmonicGenerator who was so confident he did so well (and I know he will be cursing me for tagging him getting his hopes up) @Untouchable picks up the wooden spoon with a paltry 37 points. 

Another year in the books, hopefully I will muster the energy to do it again next year. Thank you all for playing. 

Ahahaha I KNEW I had a chance at dead last for the men's rumble, and bah gawd I did it! It looked so bad I didn't even bother trying to figure out points for the women's one.

I picked the exact same 5 numbers as last year, not sure if anyone else does that. Think I'll do the same next year...

Thanks for putting that all together, Glen. :)