You Good Looking Bastard

ReturnOfTheMack

As a gay man I’ve never found wrestlers sexy, maybe it’s just coz I’ve grown up with Hulk Hogan and Hacksaw Jim Duggan (I’m sure someone finds them sexy. Bubbas wife does Hogan)

But AEW defo has the prettiest guys. Hangman, Hook, Jungle Boy, Andrade, Sammy, Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page, Wardlow, Ogogo, MJF, Bowen’s and even Cody. Then you got Darby Allin for the mean and moody ones. Hell even Billy Gunn is now a bit of a DILF. 

However personally it would be Cash Wheeler for me 

22 minutes ago, boshealecta said:

As a gay man I’ve never found wrestlers sexy, maybe it’s just coz I’ve grown up with Hulk Hogan and Hacksaw Jim Duggan (I’m sure someone finds them sexy. Bubbas wife does Hogan)

But AEW defo has the prettiest guys. Hangman, Hook, Jungle Boy, Andrade, Sammy, Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page, Wardlow, Ogogo, MJF, Bowen’s and even Cody. Then you got Darby Allin for the mean and moody ones. Hell even Billy Gunn is now a bit of a DILF. 

However personally it would be Cash Wheeler for me 

Somewhere in Texas, a zombie arseholes “It’s not like the old days” sense is tingling and he’s shaking his head in disbelief. 

• Paid Members

Punk has a haggard Jon Hamm look about him, so I'm not surprised he's found to be hot.

Scorpio is a hell of a good looking man, but I just wish he brought more charisma to the table - he comes across quite shy in a way that doesn't suit him. He could do with a bit more swagger about him.

48 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

It's Dean Ambrose in the first Shield run, circa 2013, doing all his slick, Joker-terrorist mannerisms. Handsome bastard. 

You don't deserve your username, comparing weird, floppy-fringed Dean Ambrose to modern day Jon 'Daddy' Moxley.